Reported for not following the meta....?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axeliae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Apparently when you say you are double jungling. Then pick your champion (while both of them autolock like it is their job). You are subject to people raging and saying that you are trolling when you are actually playing just about how you would play any other game. I got first blood and helped the lanes out as much as I could. We still lost. I just do not think in a normal game it is right to report people for doing something just because it is not considered as part of the meta. Which HAS been changed MULTIPLE times due to players trying new things and liking the style of play. I had no idea that in a normal game I was supposed to all the sudden just drop all thoughts of having fun and locking in the standard roles.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/faq/ Rule 11, you can not be banned for not following the meta.

Xeones

02-16-2013

Not sure what is going on here. If someone reported you friviously it probably won't even make it to tribunal.

Alanja

02-16-2013

Clarification:

Did you decide to Double-Jungle or your team? Did you tell your team (if it was you)? What did they say? What did you say?

And no you should not be banned for not following meta, but you can be punished for being a bad sport and for failing to communicate (not to mention trolling) ... Thing is when the whole team is "ganging" up against it, it is not really what you should continue doing.

Noxian Zell

02-16-2013

Was this a ranked match?

Eraconis

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
Not sure what is going on here. If someone reported you friviously it probably won't even make it to tribunal.
Wrong, you clearly dont understand how the tribunal works, it isnt based on content, it gets into the tribunal based on reports. Content gets looked at afterwards.

A clear example of a tribunal warrior not knowing how their own system is run.

powerbats

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraconis View Post
Wrong, you clearly dont understand how the tribunal works, it isnt based on content, it gets into the tribunal based on reports. Content gets looked at afterwards.

Incorrect, frivolous reports are also based upon the reporters credibility so if they constantly spam reports and have no credibility that report never even gets into the tribunal system.

If the person has zero credibility they could spam 10 million reports a month and yet not one would get anyone sent to tribunal since the system automatically throws them out.

It also takes a lot of reports to even land you in tribunal in the 1st place, perhaps you should go read the stickies and some of the reds posts before making such a post.

Argotto

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraconis View Post

Says the guy who doesn't know about credibility.