Amumu AD?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoublePenguin

02-15-2013

So in the past I had always built Amumu as an Ability Power Tank. However recently I have noticed that all his attacks use Attack Damage. Was this changed recently? I have even looked at guides on Mobafire and see all Amumu guides still use Ability Power. Is Amumu Attack Damage now or am I missing something? o.O

AsphodelNext

02-15-2013

Copied from the wiki.
Cursed Touch
Amumu's autoattacks reduce the target's magic resistance by 15 / 20 / 25 for 3 seconds. The debuff doesn't stack but it refreshes with every autoattack.
Bandage Toss
Range: 1100
Cooldown: 16 / 14 / 12 / 10 / 8
Cost: 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 / 120 Mana
Bandage Toss
Active: Amumu tosses a sticky bandage in a straight line towards a target location. If it contacts an enemy, Amumu will pull himself to it, dealing magic damage and stunning the target for 1 second.
Projectile Speed: 1800
Magic Damage: 80 / 140 / 200 / 260 / 320 (+ 70% AP)
Despair
Range: 400
Cooldown: 1
Cost: 8 mana per second
Despair
Toggle: While toggled on, Amumu will be surrounded by a small damaging area of tears. Enemies in the area will be dealt a percentage of their maximum health plus a base amount as magic damage each second.
Base Magic Damage: 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 / 24
Max Health to Damage Ratio: 1.5% / 1.8% / 2.1% / 2.4% / 2.7% (+ 1% per 100 AP)
Tantrum
Range: 200
Cooldown: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6
Cost: 35 Mana
Tantrum
Passive: Amumu takes reduced physical damage from autoattacks and abilities.
Physical Damage Reduction: 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 10
Active: Amumu will make an instantaneous tantrum, dealing magic damage to surrounding units. Additionally, each time Amumu is hit by an autoattack the cooldown on Tantrum's active will be reduced by 0.5 seconds.
Magic Damage: 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 / 175 (+ 50% AP)
Curse of the Sad Mummy
Range: 600
Cooldown: 150 / 130 / 110
Cost: 100 / 150 / 200 Mana
Curse of the Sad Mummy
Active: Amumu entangles surrounding enemy units, dealing magic damage and rendering them unable to move or use autoattacks for 2 seconds.

All of his abilities scale off of AP...

Cenerae

02-15-2013

When on earth did you get the idea that his abilities scale with AD?

If you're referring to his autoattack...everyone's autoattack uses AD. That doesn't mean that building AD on them is a good idea, though.

SeCKS Egai

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenerae View Post
When on earth did you get the idea that his abilities scale with AD?

If you're referring to his autoattack...everyone's autoattack uses AD. That doesn't mean that building AD on them is a good idea, though.
@OP
Amumu's ult can be a game changer. If not for that he wouldn't be a regular ban in lower elos. It scales off ap just like every one of his abilitiles - with Amumu it's deciding on how much survivability vs how much damage you want to build.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

2/10, unsuccessful troll. 1 point for getting me to read the thread, and the other because I'm posting a response.