Would Karma be good in a kill lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Causing Panic

02-16-2013

Its been awhile since ive last seen a karma in a ranked let alone a normal game, but when i do i found her to be quite strong in what she does. but why she fails as a support in a normal ranged adc, support bot lane is for her to be effective is the adc and her has to be up close and personal for her skills to make a difference.

So i was wondering would she be good in a kill lane? where you have like a xin bot instead of a ranged adc? Just for her skill sets of having a slow, or a speed up, heal, and shield i think it would make a kill lane a scary sight.

but yet again, ive never played karma and this is just off of a random idea so this is why im asking.

Lord Luk

02-16-2013

hmmm the problem is, when i supported as karma, people dont know what she does and they r demotivated from minute 1 insulting u why u play karma...
i gave up on playing her as a support, only with people i know.
what u should try is going with an orianna support if u wanna do something hippster haha it works well. armor and mr bonus speed up and cc. she would work well in a kill lane i think

Causing Panic

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Luk View Post
hmmm the problem is, when i supported as karma, people dont know what she does and they r demotivated from minute 1 insulting u why u play karma...
i gave up on playing her as a support, only with people i know.
what u should try is going with an orianna support if u wanna do something hippster haha it works well. armor and mr bonus speed up and cc. she would work well in a kill lane i think
but when you support with her with friends do you usually do good? thats what im asking, because if i was to start trying karma support id try to get duo que with an adc friend but that would mean buying karma and i dont want to do that unless shes worth the buy

Smokesx

02-16-2013

I've started playing karma support lately in normals and I think she goes fine with normal adcs, I don't see why she has to be put in a kill lane situation. I max her shield first and as long as you're getting your shields out, paired with her heal she has pretty good sustain. Sure she has that great burst potential, but thats not all shes good for.

ROKAF JE

02-16-2013

Any other champ can basically make a better kill lane.

Karma is best top or mid, or not played at all.

Edit: Getting downvoted for correct information... Welcome to SR forums.
If you have to play her as support, you play her with Tristana.

Tylerpb

02-17-2013

Her CC is awful light for a kill lane support. Obviously she has got that nice burst with 3 damage abilities but you're going to need your AD carry to land some solid CC before level 6, which usually requires the other guys to mess up (like letting vayne pin them without knocking them away too far). Post 6 a lot of supports can manage similar burst with their ults while having stronger CC.

NotSoScotia

02-17-2013

Karma's problem is that she doesn't have the CC people want to peel their carry, which in turn, makes it difficult to make her into a kill lane support.
Ask yourself what you would do if you had a Shen ult shield every 6 seconds, because that's probably Karma's greatest strength.

Causing Panic

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSoScotia View Post
Karma's problem is that she doesn't have the CC people want to peel their carry, which in turn, makes it difficult to make her into a kill lane support.
Ask yourself what you would do if you had a Shen ult shield every 6 seconds, because that's probably Karma's greatest strength.
but this would be a kill lane, a xin adc. so you would want him in the middle of the fight not exactly peeling for him, so i think the 6sec shield would be more useful in that situation. not to mention if she lands bond, its movement speed buff for her team to help catch up