Player just asked me to dodge and rejoin.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarieTheKitten

02-16-2013

dipalot23

Don't join his games.

GrosPigeon

02-16-2013

Some **** hosts will ask people to dodge to ban your picks in ADAM. True story.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-19-2013

Wow thanks so much! Out of the millions of players, we will all be sure to write a sticky note on all our monitors in case we ever see this guy, due to this high priority, game-ruining event.

Sona Swagbot

02-25-2013

Naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums. I'd remove his name before you get banned, OP.

MarieTheKitten

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessPancakes View Post
Naming and shaming is not allowed on the forums. I'd remove his name before you get banned, OP.
Let me check my care-o-meter.

Snes C

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieTheKitten View Post
Let me check my care-o-meter.
Doesn't care that he's breaking the forum rules. Either really ballsy or really stupid.

MarieTheKitten

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snes C View Post
Doesn't care that he's breaking the forum rules. Either really ballsy or really stupid.
Neither, really, but if I had to go with one, ballsy. Definitely not stupid... I just don't see what's so ballsy about standing up to a forum mod over a BS rule.

Redenbacher

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieTheKitten View Post
Neither, really, but if I had to go with one, ballsy. Definitely not stupid... I just don't see what's so ballsy about standing up to a forum mod over a BS rule.
It's not ballsy or stupid. It is a fine display of arrogance.

You're not stupid, because you identify that dodging is a problem and wish to solve that problem. You're not ballsy, because... I wouldn't define anyone posting their problems on a forum 'ballsy'. Not to mention posting a list of names is no different than a child throwing a temper tantrum.

You're operating under the assumption that the rule is stupid and your reasoning is healthy for the status of the forums.

The forums are here to facilitate discussions between members. There is nothing constructive about a discussion involving a single user in a deep ocean of members. There is nothing constructive about creating a list of players of which no justifiable data can be provided as to WHY they dodged.

There is a significant problem with any single user considering themselves judge and jury.