Things I'd like to see on Dom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

General Quackers

02-16-2013

A Dom version of RoA that stacks in 5 mins.
A Dom version of Tear/AA/Manamune that only need to be stacked up to 375 mana before transforming.
OR
A Dom version of Tear/AA/Manamune that receive more mana per spell use/attack so that it stacks more quickly.

The RoA thing isn't such a huge deal if you rush right into an RoA or if you have bot, but trying to stack a tear/Manamune before the game ends or is close to ending is nearly impossible outside of champs with toggles (essentially only Singed and Amumu can stack it up). Even under ideal conditions, the absolute quickest that a Tear can be stacked is 10min. It's not like a faster stacking Tear would make champs like Singed or Amumu terribly strong on Dom; neither of those champs does all that well with a SE/Muramana.

General Quackers

02-17-2013

For real, Nome, Muramana doesn't exist in Dom unless it's built on Ryze, Singed, or Amumu because no one else can cap the stacks before the game ends.

Volandum

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
For real, Nome, Muramana doesn't exist in Dom unless it's built on Ryze, Singed, or Amumu because no one else can cap the stacks before the game ends.
It's not hard if you're Sona or Ezreal or Cass or Karth or Soraka or Veigar or Nidalee or Jayce or Hecarim or Elise or Ahri or Annie or any of that lot, none of which should actually be building Tear. I finish Muramana on blitz in about 18 mins, and he starts off with pretty long cooldowns especially when there aren't things around to fist.

General Quackers

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volandum View Post
It's not hard if you're Sona or Ezreal or Cass or Karth or Soraka or Veigar or Nidalee or Jayce or Hecarim or Elise or Ahri or Annie or any of that lot, none of which should actually be building Tear. I finish Muramana on blitz in about 18 mins, and he starts off with pretty long cooldowns especially when there aren't things around to fist.
If it takes any longer than 10mins to stack the Tear, then it's not worth building on Dom because the games are so short. Even rushing into a RoA with a very fast time of 4mins still means you won't have it fully stacked until the 14min mark; then the game is nearly over.

Defendi

02-17-2013

I dont care a ROA is still worth it imo. The mana and health on champs like Amu and singed and many others--you will find no better. First buys out of the shop.

Volandum

02-17-2013

Most of my games take over 20, 25 or so is a standard time for a longish game.