What's the dominion meta?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malah

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeGothitelle View Post
Have dominion players still not caught onto the new trap detection passive for hextech sweeper and lightbringer?
Teemo's TT viability was butchered by that, don't see why dominion would be any different.
Trap reveal solved the issue of it being suicide to walk around in the jungle but still doesn't do anything against a competent Teemo's ability to screw over the combat viability of anyone who relies on being in melee range or using auto attacks. Oh, and he keeps a good deal of his jungle control if you stick shrooms out of LoS in places that aren't immediately going to get hit with sweepers.

SuperQuackDuck

02-18-2013

The meta is mobility boots rammus and trynd. You should know this. :3

ZehNetoBR

02-19-2013

Lol, gotta love the random downvoter. I love you too, random citizen

When at champion select, I always try to pick my champion so that my team has two different sources of damage, instead of just magic or just physical. Works like a charm, really.

FreeGothitelle

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malah View Post
Trap reveal solved the issue of it being suicide to walk around in the jungle but still doesn't do anything against a competent Teemo's ability to screw over the combat viability of anyone who relies on being in melee range or using auto attacks. Oh, and he keeps a good deal of his jungle control if you stick shrooms out of LoS in places that aren't immediately going to get hit with sweepers.
Teemo's too squishy to make an impact in fights (he can kite decently 1v1 but not at all in fights...unless you chase him through the jungle), if he builds any health/defense he just doesn't do enough damage.
The blind is decent but it's a pretty measly cc compared to stuns, knockups, silences, etc, which tons of champions have, so in comparison it's really not that great.

And to add insult to injury now his ult is only useful at the edge of bushes (which is a really predictable location anyway)