What's the dominion meta?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mightyal

Senior Member

02-16-2013

In SR we have:

1 Tanky TOP
Jungler
AP mid
AD carry and support bot

In dominion we have:
Kassadin
Khazix
Jayce
Teemo
Free hero pick


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

War1eader

Member

02-16-2013

Checkout the many dominion guides that have been posted in this forum.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyal View Post
In dominion we have:
Kassadin
Khazix
Jayce
Teemo
Free hero pick
That free pick should be Nidalee or Elise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by War1eader View Post
Checkout the many dominion guides that have been posted in this forum.
I believe this thread is saying that SR has a role-based meta, and Dominion is so broken that its meta consists of specific champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MFG Colour

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-16-2013

dominion meta 4 top 1 bot

in top you find an apc, adc, support/tank and either another apc or offtank

bot lane is whoever can clear waves


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlothCrusade

Member

02-16-2013

Amumu?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mightyal

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
That free pick should be Nidalee or Elise.



I believe this thread is saying that SR has a role-based meta, and Dominion is so broken that its meta consists of specific champions.
You're good...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BeefJerkyHunter

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyal View Post
In SR we have:

1 Tanky TOP
Jungler
AP mid
AD carry and support bot
I'm rather amused by you assuming that we don't understand Summoner's Rift.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mightyal

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefJerkyHunter View Post
I'm rather amused by you assuming that we don't understand Summoner's Rift.
I hadn't played summoner's rift in ages until today. I wasn't sure if that was still the meta actually lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malah

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyal View Post
In SR we have:

1 Tanky TOP
Jungler
AP mid
AD carry and support bot

In dominion we have:
Kassadin
Khazix
Jayce
Teemo
Free hero pick
No Amumu or Urgot in the fifth slot, totally doing it wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolf Un1t

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFG Colour View Post
dominion meta 4 top 1 bot

in top you find an apc, adc, support/tank and either another apc or offtank

bot lane is whoever can clear waves
More like Top lane: tanky derp, tanky derp, tanky derp, and a tanky derp.
Bot: Whoever could push the hell out of the lane AND survive ganks decently


123