Tired of seeing Akali every game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poopyduo

02-16-2013

A lot of them aren't even taht good. It's just annoying to see an akali on both teams every game I play...

DeadFish

02-16-2013

Just to jump on low HP and get a kill.. played a game with her she was mid I was top every time I kill the top and trying to recall with around 5% HP she come to ult dive get a kill

Poopyduo

02-16-2013

yeah its annoying as hell...

Valde

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Play lulu, and cast your E on akali so you can see her 100%, free win.

LoudFootSteps

02-16-2013

I love seeing Akalis everywhere. People think she is OP, but then I roflstomp her in lane as Fizz and she can't recover. It is awesome.

Vito1014

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudFootSteps View Post
I love seeing Akalis everywhere. People think she is OP, but then I roflstomp her in lane as Fizz and she can't recover. It is awesome.
A lot of people dont truly know how to play her. They think they do so they jump and just spam abilities. I have only met 2 people who can blow up anyone with her. I myself am pretty good with her but not to the afor mentioned players.

TERRORIST WlNS

02-16-2013

pink wards early game thats how i win against an akali, she tries to pop her shroud im like "i still see you!" alot of people dont buy pink wards against her and she ends up winning the lane (most of the times).

ROKAF JE

02-16-2013

Akali is tired of seeing oracles.

pineluv

02-16-2013

i think the issue is that people laning against akalis can't bear it much. teamfighting against her is simple, but not if she's won her lane well.

ironically, the best and hardest counter to akali is diana, but people seem scared to play her nowadays. i feel like scarra needs to get up on a massive soapbox and angrily yell "SHE'S FINE" for the community to get it.

Poopyduo

02-16-2013

I usually beat akali with any of my 3 main mids. It's just annoying when the rest of my team feeds her from 0/2 to 6/2 during ganks while her jungler camps mid instead...