Can somebody explain this ban please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrant Zell

Senior Member

02-16-2013

So just because a person speaks Spanish, it makes them Mexican? U r very ignorant


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eraconis

Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
It's not "listen to us or get banned" it's read the rules and follow them.

People play games for fun, if you make the game unfun you don't deserve the privilege to play.
OH MAN YOU ARE SO ****ING HILARIOUS

I guess what you said on my thread has no significance anymore, correct?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You've already been told - you just didn't like the answer and have been rationalizing/justifying it ever since.

You don't win points for saying"No you're wrong!" The ONLY thing you should be thinking about (if you want to keep playing this game) is what are you doing that keeps getting you reported.

If you're thinking about winning arguments against people here you're already setting yourself for another ban. We don't "argue" with you to prove some point or because this small group is some sort of representative voice of the Tribunal.

The ONLY thing we're doing is telling you where/why people are finding you punishable. It's your business if you want to accept that or not. However, no amount of coming here and winning some arguments will stop the reports from piling up again.

You were given a list of issues. Now it's up to you to listen to them so you can keep your account or ignore them and eventually have it taken away.

Honestly, any argument you get in here is a lose/lose. Admit you did wrong = "lose the argument" Don't admit you did wrong = "lose your account." You should really stop caring about beating anyone in an argument and start worrying about yourself.

No one else is going to.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think its clear what you are trying to say here, but for someone like you who doesnt realize what they say let me point it out "listen to us or get banned".

so much irony in your comment it makes me want to puke.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeones

Senior Member

02-16-2013

How can one call others ignorant while being incapible of spelling "you" and "are"?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrant Zell

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
How can one call others ignorant while being incapible of spelling "you" and "are"?
Why does it matter? You still get what Im saying. This isnt school ffs. Now stop being a grammar police. If you are going to do that, be an English teacher.

If you get what someone is saying....then stop complaining about grammar....


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eraconis

Member

02-16-2013

It is even more hilarious that people agree with you after I pointed out your bigotry, decided to hide your face and not reply back, good job proving me right.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xeones

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraconis View Post
OH MAN YOU ARE SO ****ING HILARIOUS

I guess what you said on my thread has no significance anymore, correct?


You've already been told - you just didn't like the answer and have been rationalizing/justifying it ever since.

You don't win points for saying"No you're wrong!" The ONLY thing you should be thinking about (if you want to keep playing this game) is what are you doing that keeps getting you reported.

If you're thinking about winning arguments against people here you're already setting yourself for another ban. We don't "argue" with you to prove some point or because this small group is some sort of representative voice of the Tribunal.

The ONLY thing we're doing is telling you where/why people are finding you punishable. It's your business if you want to accept that or not. However, no amount of coming here and winning some arguments will stop the reports from piling up again.

You were given a list of issues. Now it's up to you to listen to them so you can keep your account or ignore them and eventually have it taken away.

Honestly, any argument you get in here is a lose/lose. Admit you did wrong = "lose the argument" Don't admit you did wrong = "lose your account." You should really stop caring about beating anyone in an argument and start worrying about yourself.

No one else is going to.

I think its clear what you are trying to say here, so much irony in your comment it makes me want to puke.
The fact that you think you're here to win some sort of argument makes me wonder what your goals are?

You also seem to think if you loose the argument you some how have failed.

You also seem to think you should never review your own actions after having them negatively received by your peers. Are you beyond reproach?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrant Zell

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraconis View Post
The tribunal warriors only know how to down vote and punish, but when it comes to rational discussion they lose horrifically and say "listen to us or get banned again"

Hey isnt that what Hitler did?
We only hit Punish?

Look at this case before you start saying that AGAIN.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6216679/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eraconis

Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
The fact that you think you're here to win some sort of argument makes me wonder what your goals are?

You also seem to think if you loose the argument you some how have failed.

You also seem to think you should never review your own actions after having them negatively received by your peers. Are you beyond reproach?
False, false and false

Nice job reading. If It was clear why im in the tribunal I wouldnt be dicussing it, I review my own actions and I am here because I dont see the fault. You make up some reasons which have been counter argued, and they can be because they didnt know the full story (as they have said)

Tribunal warrior logic = dont know full story? its probably a punish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyrant Zell

Senior Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
How can one call others ignorant while being incapible of spelling "you" and "are"?
So you are gonna make fun of my spelling? Well...you spelled the word..."Incapable" wrong.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eraconis

Member

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Makarov View Post
We only hit Punish?

Look at this case before you start saying that AGAIN.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6216679/
I guess you dont know what an exaggeration is, you honestly think Im being litteral? Well then again there are a lot of things tribunal warriors dont understand.