Can somebody explain this ban please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coach From L4D2

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRAXE View Post
Yes, I wanted a 0/2/0 Cho, who was constantly pushing and making us lose 50% of minions, who had also been flaming/trolling in champion select (he made us believe that he was going to jungle, and then switched to Ignite last second) to be reported.

I don't see what is wrong with that.
If you don't see anything wrong with calling someone out 2 minutes into game, then expect to be back here soon asking, "Why was this a perm?".

VRAXE

02-16-2013

VRAXE

02-16-2013

VRAXE

02-16-2013

Bump.

jmido

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRAXE View Post
According to this then, about 90% of players in my games (not even exagerated) should be banned constantly. I am SO nice and kind compared to these players, yet for reacting I get punished.

I never ever start anything, I come into games with the intentions of getting on well with my team and being nice to them, but game after game, flamer after flamer and troll after troll, I find it difficult to not react.

I honestly thought that Riot understood their players, but sometimes these bans are completely unnecessary. 14 days for something this little is a real shame, gonna miss this game :x.
They'll probably get their turn in the tribunal as well.

Just because someone is 0/2 in the beginning of the game, it doesn't mean they're intentionally feeding which is what the report option is for. Not only that but calling out a "report x champion" is just going to have a negative impact on that player and won't help him out. Your chat logs are a prime example of what I hate most about league of legends. I honestly couldn't care if my team mates really suck and we lose. What bothers me is when other people are trying to get others reported for not playing well, and just being a negative player in general, that's when it makes the game not fun. I don't want to deal with the stress and comments other players throw my way. I already feel bad enough for hurting my team, I don't need them hounding on me for it as well, especially if they want me to start playing better.

Eraconis

02-16-2013

I would hit pardon, sadly this community has been man handled and monitored into being sensitive ***** cats, you arent exactly saying **** and **** everytime and you are stuck with a disfunctional team.

Oh and for all the ******* out there, how exactly is "he speaks mexican" racist? do you realize most people confuse the language of a country with the name? for example "he speaks Chinese"

VRAXE

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraconis View Post
I would hit pardon, sadly this community has been man handled and monitored into being sensitive ***** cats, you arent exactly saying **** and **** everytime and you are stuck with a disfunctional team.

Oh and for all the ******* out there, how exactly is "he speaks mexican" racist? do you realize most people confuse the language of a country with the name? for example "he speaks Chinese"
Pretty much, glad that others can see where I'm coming from. People are too sensitive on this game.

The tribunal takes everything out of context.. when an Ezreal runs away from the fight every time I shen ult onto him, then says "l0l" in chat, am I not meant to react? It's a real shame but ggwp LoL, guess I've gotta get back into Tf2.

VRAXE

02-16-2013

qu1w1: top
yDanniz: support
Rk1012: adc
Zytum: CLASIFICATORIA?
Zytum: ESTAIS COLGADOS?
qu1w1: no
Zytum: ENSERIO?
qu1w1: es normal

An example of what I have to put up with every game playing on my old EUW account. 5 seconds into champion select, somebody talking in what I assume is Spanish and all caps. That instantly sets a negative vibe for the team, and if he goes on to troll/feed I would get suspended for saying 'please talk English'. The tribunal does not work.

Edit - Somebody from that previous game dodged. Next champion select:

Rk1012: im adc
KiLL3RxHDx: ba n kha zix or cho gath
KiLL3RxHDx: ok report
KiLL3RxHDx: retarted thresh omg so retarted

(He then picks an ADC despite me being before him and me calling it, forcing me to play top.

Eraconis

02-16-2013

The tribunal warriors only know how to down vote and punish, but when it comes to rational discussion they lose horrifically and say "listen to us or get banned again"

Hey isnt that what Hitler did?

Xeones

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eraconis View Post
The tribunal warriors only know how to down vote and punish, but when it comes to rational discussion they lose horrifically and say "listen to us or get banned again"

Hey isnt that what Hitler did?
It's not "listen to us or get banned" it's read the rules and follow them.

People play games for fun, if you make the game unfun you don't deserve the privilege to play.