Can somebody explain this ban please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VRAXE

02-16-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6219655/#nogo

Game1-
I played a perfect game, said nothing in chat and was reported by 3 enemies.

Game2-
Yes, I may have been slightly rude but it's incredibly frustrating to be laning with someone who makes it impossible to communicate and throws the game. I shouldn't have used expletives but this is just a one off, this language very rarely comes from me.

Game3-
We had to 4v5 as our Yi was afk from level 1. Then the rest of my team mates spent the entire game feeding and ignoring my advice (look at their CS and KDR).

Game4-
Fizz+Ezreal autolocked into bot and fed the entire game. Had a sickening homophobic attitude "Fizz [All] [00:10:17] report shen the ***" and I lost all respect for them within the first 5 minutes of the game. I don't understand why I was punished for disagreeing with their homophobic views.

Game5-
Darius afk from level 1. Ashe feeding. Spent the entire game trash-talking me "Ashe [00:19:21] cause i know your still at your moms house *****" and I did nothing wrong.

-

The fact that I recieved a two week suspension for these few incidents is really disheartening. I'm a genuinely kind and friendly player, but when faced with game after game of flamers/trollers/feeders I sometimes lose my patience and display my irritation in chat. I honestly cannot see myself coming back to this game after a 14 day break, and it's a real shame because in 5v5 games with no feeders/flamers I have a lot of fun.

I hate how on LoL it's impossible to react to flamers/feeders without being punished yourself. I may have been slightly harsh in some of the things that I said, but I'm honestly not a dick; I don't go out of my way to offend others and make their LoL experience bad. It's just a shame that sometimes people ignore the context of the game and report you for anything that could be slightly offensive. This isn't a game for 10 year olds, I don't understand why we have to talk to other players like it is.

batosia95136

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

General rule of thumb, if you have to explain your case you deserved the ban.

VRAXE

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by batosia95136 View Post
General rule of thumb, if you have to explain your case you deserved the ban.
So you're telling me that I deserve a two week suspension due to literally a couple lines of text after 10-20 games of flamers/feeders?

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Getting mad at people gets you banned. Instead of letting other people know how much of a problem they're causing you, go and break a window or something. Your property is worth less than the feelings of the other players in the game.

Coach From L4D2

02-16-2013

Only game not deserved was 1. Everything else...you are far from a "genuinely kind and friendly player"...

Dehorn

02-16-2013

you were being a angry cry baby. you deserved it.

jmido

02-16-2013

Case 2: racist.
Case 4: You want to report someone because they're having an off game. I read the log and he wasn't even saying anything prior to you shouting out a global "ban ez"... Also, 1/3 is feeding and deserves a report?

Tribunal doesn't show all the cases you've been reported for, only a sample and I can see the reasoning behind the ban. Learn from it and stop raging. I hate it when players start yelling out reports and stuff for stupid reasons. Also, spanish is one of the major languages of NA and not everyone who speaks it is Mexican. There were 2 players actively communicating with each other and you failed to communicate with them in their language. It works both ways.

VRAXE

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmido View Post
Case 2: racist.
Case 4: You want to report someone because they're having an off game. I read the log and he wasn't even saying anything prior to you shouting out a global "ban ez"... Also, 1/3 is feeding and deserves a report?

Tribunal doesn't show all the cases you've been reported for, only a sample and I can see the reasoning behind the ban. Learn from it and stop raging. I hate it when players start yelling out reports and stuff for stupid reasons. Also, spanish is one of the major languages of NA and not everyone who speaks it is Mexican. There were 2 players actively communicating with each other and you failed to communicate with them in their language. It works both ways.
According to this then, about 90% of players in my games (not even exagerated) should be banned constantly. I am SO nice and kind compared to these players, yet for reacting I get punished.

I never ever start anything, I come into games with the intentions of getting on well with my team and being nice to them, but game after game, flamer after flamer and troll after troll, I find it difficult to not react.

I honestly thought that Riot understood their players, but sometimes these bans are completely unnecessary. 14 days for something this little is a real shame, gonna miss this game :x.

Coach From L4D2

02-16-2013

You wanted Cho reported 2:34 into game 3....I'd consider that "starting it".

VRAXE

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach From L4D2 View Post
You wanted Cho reported 2:34 into game 3....I'd consider that "starting it".
Yes, I wanted a 0/2/0 Cho (after 2 minutes), who was constantly pushing and making us lose 50% of minions, who had also been flaming/trolling in champion select (he made us believe that he was going to jungle, and then switched to Ignite last second) to be reported.

I don't see what is wrong with that.