Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

About the ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derpina27

02-16-2013

Hello summoners, I went into my account today, and realized I had been banned for a few days. I have checked what the problem was, well, I confess that I really exalted and sometimes repeat what my "fellow" team had to do (after all, there were times that I was playing with random players).

And reading what I said, well, there were times that I asked for the mid watch and buy wards to avoid gank, times I've talked to top play more defensively. Yes, I said repeatedly and realized that after this ban, no use talking if the person does not know how to play, do not know how to maintain his lane on foot, has no map control, or simply gives you a gank and person end his game because she can not get a first blood .... well no use talking, you end up taking a ban for trying to help. I just hope the ban feders have taken too.

I only say one thing, I ask please, if possible be done ... If you have no experience in the game, play against bots, watch videos, read guides on your champion. And well, it was really necessary to take this ban to realize that the more you try to help these people, it is better to kill them, let alone kill better, and forget that what makes you get to the nexus, the towers are, not number of deaths in the game.

FoxMackenzie

02-16-2013

Sorry to say it, but you're wrong. Bots and videos isn't where people learn the game. It's the solo que, I think all the players out there who rage at someone learning need to accept that.

NiceDynamite

02-16-2013

The problem is, some people pick up on the game a bit too slowly. At level 20, I had an argument with a lux as to why she can not be the attack damage carry as Lux (like, really?)

I get not everyone really takes this game seriously, and some people learn faster/slower than others, but some people are just totally oblivious to obvious aspects to the game.

ChiSqrd

02-16-2013

I agree with Derpina27. I should not have this game ruined by incompetent players. There needs to be some kind of dumbass filter in ranked.

ROKAF JE

02-16-2013

reform card or 0 credibility. we'll see how much you were trying to "help"

Derpina27

02-16-2013

Quote:
Sorry to say it, but you're wrong. Bots and videos isn't where people learn the game. It's the solo que, I think all the players out there who rage at someone learning need to accept that.

Fox, can not help but get annoyed when you warn people not to do it and keep doing it, once, twice, three times. And I say that videos can make you get a sense of movement. Unless the person can not read, there's no way she can not use their abilities.