would corki be a viable jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vinster1996

02-16-2013

I was thinking with his passive he would be a half-way decent jungler... but i am new to jungling so i have no clue if he is a viable jungler.

iDpark

02-16-2013

no.

He's really squishy, has no CC for ganks, and is proabably mana/blue dependant

Mr Kotekar

02-16-2013

I'm gonna say yes. Go get em', champ

Mezyrone

02-16-2013

bump

Armageddal

02-16-2013

I'm not sure. He could probably clear quite nicely, but he would probably fall off too hard from the lack of gold. His ganks would be fine (CC is not needed for ganks you know... plenty of junglers have no reliable CC), but you would have to find a build that would allow him to remain useful in the mid and late game, since building as an ADC won't work, due to the low gold from the jungle, and the weak early game.

Pobbes

02-16-2013

No. Jungler's need some form of sustain or mitigation. Ideally, they have some form of CC to gank, but more than that without sustain or damage mitigation they simply won't survive the jungle itself. Corki has none of those things. As disturbing as it is to say, Corki would make a better AD caster mid than a jungler.

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Lets not talking about Corki's gank and CC

His jungle is really, really dangerous. Even if you try to kite around the camps you would clear the jungle ~ 3:40 with 1% hp left. This amount of hp doesn't allow any error and will make you become extremely vulnerable to counter jungling.

Not to mention that you will not be able to gank until you recall.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

I've tried it in S2 and it was mediocre. No natural sustain and poor defensive stats means u're going to be very roaming around with low hp.
Also you're pretty much dead if the enemy jungler finds you.

and like every1 said 0 cc.

Madfriar

02-18-2013

Corki can jungle, he's just not any good at it. There other junglers are much better.

Phinland

02-18-2013

I remember a queuing up for a blind pick with 3 of my friends, and the two randies we got both instalocked Sivir and Draven. I got uberpissed and told everyone to pick some form of adc. I went corki jungle, and it was rough. I managed to get a wriggles early thanks to a couple of successful ganks (if you move in and autoattack then pop Q and E, most people flash away and you can close that gap with W and get the kill.), but honestly I believe that other champs are much better suited for it. My build consisted of tankiness and damage items (And a Trinity, of course.), but be prepared to take a ton of flak for trying it out. We ended up winning that game, lol! Too much poke.