Promotional Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Msyxorap

02-16-2013

Hello fellow summoners. I am new here and just wanted to clarify something!
(I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum section, or if there is a recent thread on this topic. Please move if it is, Thank you!)

The only promotional champions, or whatever they are called, that I can find around are Tristana and Alistar. I just wanted to know about others if there are any, so that I could expand my champion collection without having to spend IP! Thank you all, please reply ASAP ^^

ReasonablyInsec

02-16-2013

Those are it. Although not only have I bought Trist, but I bought a skin for her too. Then proceeded to love Draaaaaaven.
But no, that's it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-16-2013

there is a 5 champion giftpack for $5 and you can unlock everything forever by inviting so many people to the game

Msyxorap

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Renegadem View Post
Those are it. Although not only have I bought Trist, but I bought a skin for her too.
Well that's good to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
there is a 5 champion giftpack for $5 and you can unlock everything forever by inviting so many people to the game
This wasn't exactly what I was looking for :/

---

Well I guess Trist and Ali are the only ones so far? But also as I looked at other threads there were sort of like rumors of other champs. For example, one said Caitlain, another Fiddlesticks, and a few others. Can anyone just clarify these for me, especially the Pantheon one where if you aren't active you get a free champion...

Thanks all! ^^

lLeggy

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msyxorap View Post
Well that's good to know.

This wasn't exactly what I was looking for :/

---

Well I guess Trist and Ali are the only ones so far? But also as I looked at other threads there were sort of like rumors of other champs. For example, one said Caitlain, another Fiddlesticks, and a few others. Can anyone just clarify these for me, especially the Pantheon one where if you aren't active you get a free champion...

Thanks all! ^^

Ali and Trist are the only Promo champs available right now. There were other promo champs but you cant get them anymore. Like Ryze, Kayle and Corki they all had some way of obtaining them but now you cant. I also know of no other promo champs coming up.

Msyxorap

02-16-2013

Alright, thanks everyone! You really helped me out a lot and clarified so much ^^