Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Loading screen rework anywhere soon TM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akuni

02-16-2013

Hey,

First off, I didn't really know if I should put this into pvp.net client of UI discussion/feedback... I hope that's okay as it is now else please feel free to move it - Thanks and sorry for the inconvienience in advance then if you have to move it.

I was just wondering as more and more UI stuff get's updated, any chance we get a better loading screen anytime soon? I know you people work on decreasing the loading times as much as possible but just some players seem to play league on a wodden toaster so from time to time players are still stuck with the screen for a few minutes...

Things I notice whenever seeing the loadingscreen:

• Summoner spells are slightly off to the right, especially if you have a s2 trim
  • some champion loading arts are not properly centered in the borders aka the black space seems not symmetrical
  • Some champion loading arts seem to mute borders (are those overlays on the borders?)
  • Besides the VS and the tems there's so much vast empty space
  • Due to the system only showing your teams s2 borders the screen looks rather team heavy (your side, as there are only borders there)

Leaving a screenshot with small markings as attachments.

Those things occur no matter if I play windowed, borderless (default) or full-screen on a resolution of 1920x1080 (2 screens, the league/mainscreen is digital, the other analog).

Can we get some love for that part of the client/UI too? Pretty please? :'(

Edit: Photobucket link (http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii536/TheAkuni/loadingscreen_zpsd14726f6.png) as attachment system scales things horribly...