Solo Skills Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rigro

02-20-2013

This is an announcement to all level 30 summoners, who think they are a beast at solo lanes. I will be hosting a 1 v 1 Tournament in the next coming weeks, top will receive and RP prize ranging from $25.00 to $50.00 (prizes will depend on number of participants). There is no buy in, I will be providing the prizes myself scouts honor. If you are interested please add DocBurrr on NA, this is my low level account from which I will be running the tournament. Rules and other information will be coming out in the next few days.
NOTICE: I am not a Riot Games employee, performance in this tournament will not effect your season 3 standing in terms of rank or league.
Now some of you are asking yourself, who is this guy and why is he putting up his own money and time, to organize a tournament and to pay random players to play. I believe in this game and this community and I think that there aren't enough tournaments out there for the vast part of the community or individuals. By that I mean any real tournament you might want to enter requires a team, five summoners who all work together and work well together and some people just don't have that, but what many people in this game have is individual skill and I wanna show that skill to the community on the whole. That just because you aren't part of a team that's ranked or whatever doesn't mean you don't have the skill to take each one of them down. So please if you wanna just be apart of a tournament meant to be fun and show off your own skill and possible get a prize out of it send me a request on League and lets rock.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkbunny1000

02-20-2013

Sweet i added