PermaBanned for stupendous reasons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirska

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saaammmiee View Post
Why would I lie about my gender, LOL. WE FOUGHT FOR OUR RIGHTSSSS.
Just trust me, it will save you a lot of headache. I am a feminist IRL and even I say this.

Saaammmiee

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
Just trust me, it will save you a lot of headache. I am a feminist IRL and even I say this.
Not really, it just shows that's girls are inferior. I have great games sometimes and people get surprised because of a gender. Really not that surprising.

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
Not really, it just shows that's girls are inferior. I have great games sometimes and people get surprised because of a gender. Really not that surprising.
No it doesn't. Get your head out of your ass. Don't tell people what gender you are because more often than not they simply won't care unless you actually mention it. By mentioning it in the first place, you pretty much make yourself a target.

Basically, stop being an attention ***** and shut up. Nobody cares, but the minute you throw that in our face we will use it to constantly insult you because apparently that's what you wanted.

Shunkwugga

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
Why would I lie about my gender, LOL. WE FOUGHT FOR OUR RIGHTSSSS.

YOU didn't fight for jack ****. You were born with rights you didn't have and say "we" as if you were somehow part of the movement? Yeah, no.

Kooshboo

02-16-2013

Hopefully you reported the graves in that game, if you did I am sure he got what he deserved too. But when you feed into trolling behavior all you do is give them ammunition to use against you. You said "Difference between harassment and standing up for yourself." and you are absolutely correct...

Quote:
Graves [00:31:37] IQ has noting to do with intelligence other than ability to learn
Akali [00:31:43] Not really fool.
Graves [00:31:50] yeah really
Warwick [00:33:04] graves iq represents your ablilty to learn
Warwick [00:33:10] not overall ittelligence
^ Bolded is standing up for yourself. ^

Quote:
Akali [00:22:25] I'm a girl, thanks.
Graves [00:22:33] thats why we are losing
Graves [00:22:36] ********
Akali [00:22:42] Nah, cause *** likeu.
Graves [00:22:51] yeah i have a positive score
Graves [00:22:55] because I am a man
Akali [00:23:00] Cause youre a *****..
Graves [00:23:00] my mentality is superior to yours
Akali [00:23:07] LOL
Akali [00:23:09] Wow you're ***.
^ Name calling is Harrassment ^

Prove you're the superior one by being the mature adult in the situation...not by dropping down to their level. Then at the end of the game, report them and the tribunal will prove your case for you by banning them and not you. When you feed the troll by dropping to his level and mud slinging all you do is allow him to use the tribunal against you, play smart!

Saaammmiee

02-16-2013

I see