PermaBanned for stupendous reasons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saaammmiee

02-16-2013

I was talking to the Riot help guy and he just blew me off, probably because I don't buy RP. Anyways, I explained each game in which I fed or did badly since it was my first few ranked games and RIOT wants me to play bots all my life.

This is my reform card -

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6211113/#nogo

The first ban, in which he said these three bans were the strongest, was Riots fault. My patch DC'd and I had to wait over 10 minutes for it to re-patch the dumb Chinese New Year Patch. I then went in game and apologized to my team mates who were ALREADY losing their lanes and it was Top and middle who lost them and my lane was still 2 v 1 and STILL going strong. I went into the game, leveled, got the most minion kills, and took down 5 turrets even though their team was aiming me.

The NEXT BAN, I was reported by TWO PREMADES who trolled my all game, saying that WOMEN in general are horrible beings and should be burned in hell. Did I say anything to them all game? But, nope. They harassed and harassed and harassed even when I blocked them they'd see me fighting 2 v 1, stand there and watch me die just to KS my kills.

Graves [00:50:21] men are the ones who built this world
Maokai [All] [00:50:25] Well played!
Graves [00:50:26] why lower yourself for a woman
Graves [00:50:34] pitiful bastard
\

Graves [All] [00:42:58] this would have ended sooner but we had a girl on our team
Graves [All] [00:43:08] and we all know they play using emotions not their mind
Warwick [00:43:13] aka im sorry you have to deal with this
Graves [00:43:20] lol WW

The third game, I was 6/1 LUX, teemo fed 3/14 he reports me, I get banned because he fed them and got us all killed?! WOW TALK ABOUT BULL TO THE SHIZ.

It's funny Riot doesn't hear people out and just automatically thinks they can close conversations just because they don't feel like it.

He said I was banned several times because of feeding, obviously because i try my best but you can't do that in riot, and because BUG splats. He had no valid argument so he closed my case.

Anywayss..

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Game 1: "Cry about it" "Cry about it" "Cry about it". Your being reported has less to do with you dc'ing and you not being apologetic about it when you came back. Instead, you engaged your (understandably) angry teammates and basically devolved into asking them repeatedly "Umad?". I completely understand why you were upset. Bugsplats and Patch failures suck. But you can't act like an ******* to your teammates just because you are frustrated.

Game 2: I'm sorry, I don't care how wretched they were. You kept insulting people that game. I don't think you get to stand on a moral high-horse when you're running around calling people "gay", "f**", "b****" and insulting the intelligence of the other people. Yes, they were misogynists, but you acting like a jackass doesn't stop them from being a misogynist. It just makes you look worse.

Game 3: Probably the most mild of games, you really never have reason to insult Teemo. Yeah, he's sucking. But you again don't get to excuse your behavior with someone elses behavior.

Outside this, Permanent Suspensions are done by manual audit by Riot, including behavior that is not shown on these Reform Cards. In fact, all this Reform Card is, is the card that referred you to Riot for the manual audit.

Rozkie

02-16-2013

silence is golden and XP boosts stack
Now off you go, time to start all over

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

lol

u arent gonna win any sympathy here...

u spammed cry about it then threatened to report someone who was mad at u for feeding but then a teemo in another game isnt allowed to be mad at u for harassing them when they feed????

pot meet kettle

ill defend these more often than not, but just the first game u look like a hypocrite. im shocked u dont realize what u did wrong.

Saaammmiee

02-16-2013

The difference is they were losing either way since the beginning of champ select they were fighting so either way the loss was inevitable. Would you rather me say shut the f up or cry about it? Sorry you're living in a basement if you think people are always supposed to be nice <3

Rozkie

02-16-2013

let me rephrase that: "silence is golden"

Saaammmiee

02-16-2013

Difference between harassment and standing up for yourself.

Kirska

02-16-2013

You can't announce you're a girl then get upset when people troll you for it.

Online Gaming as a Woman Rule #1. Pretend you're a dude unless asked by a friend.

Saaammmiee

02-16-2013

Why would I lie about my gender, LOL. WE FOUGHT FOR OUR RIGHTSSSS.

Shelzin

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirska View Post
You can't announce you're a girl then get upset when people troll you for it.

Online Gaming as a Woman Rule #1. Pretend you're a dude unless asked by a friend.
Unless of course there is a really cool OP weapon that you can't afford.