Question about Kha'zix

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

workthecorners

02-16-2013

i just got Kha and am loving him i have a question about sheen tho

i love building it early it just makes his burst so amazing but i dont feel like triforce is worth all the money....is it good to get Iceborn gauntlet? i have been doing it basically going

bruit sheen (with a bfsword in there when i can) black cleaver/bloodthirster(depending on if im vs a tanky top or squishy) then if i feel agressive i get another bloodthirster or i get IG

opinions?

GrimFate56

02-16-2013

black clever is a nice item but karzix's burst is 2-3 hits meaning black clever isnt hepling to full efficency

your better off replacing it with somthing else IMO

Yourcatmolested

02-16-2013

I actually prefer building into a Lichbane from a Sheen.

workthecorners

02-16-2013

why lichbane

ROKAF JE

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by workthecorners View Post
why lichbane

Don't listen to him..
I'd probably go Brut/BT before sheen/ibg/trifroce kinda thing.. but that's just me ;0

workthecorners

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
Don't listen to him..
I'd probably go Brut/BT before sheen/ibg/trifroce kinda thing.. but that's just me ;0
In a perfect world i would, but sometimes i dont have the 1550 for bf. In that case i go for sheen it makes his burst so amazing, and i dont regret getting it ever. But whenever i get the 1550 i get my bf sword no matter what my build is at. If i do get it early then i would build the bt before sheen. Either way what do you feel the best sheen build would be.

Lichbane- would make his passive damage better plus add alot to his heal but by the time id build it its mid-late game and i dont need the heal as much as i did early game

IG-adds armor and an aoe slow to my basic attacks

TF-adds a little bit of everything but nothing amazing besides the sheen proc as kha dosnt really need attack speed or crit then slow on attack is nice and health but nothing amazing

Pobbes

02-16-2013

IG is probably the best choice. Triforce is great as well, but I prefer the armor and CDR. Don't ever go lichbane. Black cleaver is an excellent choice for Kha because with evolved W you can apply up to 3 stacks in one cast if you are positioned correctly. I'm actually torn on Blood Thrister. It's amazing for because of the AD stat, but i've often wondered if Muramana is a better buy after BC.

kojeek

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by workthecorners View Post
Lichbane- would make his passive damage better plus add alot to his heal but by the time id build it its mid-late game and i dont need the heal as much as i did early game
but the point of sheen is that you get double damage next attack, with lichbane you get your AP added to your AD, so its probably only 40 points added? so its actually downgrade from the sheen,

iceborn makes it 125% damage addition plus the armor, plus the CDR, plus the mana, and the area slow.

workthecorners

02-16-2013

good point so what defensive items are recomended on kha or just all out attack with a ga or something?