Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

This really worth a ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Domitorius

02-16-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6220315/#nogo

This is why I ask, When is it ok to afk? This game is clearly a loss and why should anyone be punished to stay?

why should someone be banned for this?

Ext3rmin8or

02-16-2013

I can't read your card from here, but as long as you didn't personally afk, leave, or intentionally feed/trolll, it should be a pardon.

Xeones

02-16-2013

I would hit punish due to the afking aspect of it. It's very frustrating for other players who are still trying when their team mates give up the drop of a hat and then stop trying and ruin a game they may have actually been able to win.

Now as far as a time ban for this? Seems a bit much for a first offense. All I can think of is this player was recently given a warning or another time ban and it's just a mounting punishment on them.

Domitorius

02-16-2013

so how can i get un-banned?

Domitorius

02-16-2013

you can see in the chat log, the offender says Ill brb in 10 but he speaks 2 mins later... he obviously isnt afk and was just trolling... this isnt a banable offence at all

Xeones

02-16-2013

Quote:
Domitorius:
you can see in the chat log, the offender says Ill brb in 10 but he speaks 2 mins later... he obviously isnt afk and was just trolling... this isnt a banable offence at all

In this context "afk" doesn't exclusively mean away from keyboard. It simply means they aren't going to contribute to the game any more.

Buttslapperx

02-16-2013

you feed and afked, get banned plz

Epofisis

02-16-2013

I think you do not deserve a ban for this, but nobody can help you here.

Prevail517

02-16-2013

Its not a permaban. I would punish for this, afking is not ok.

Domitorius

02-16-2013

You can see there is NO afk? This system is flawed if you cannot see that there was no afk. Only the words brb afk 10 mins as a joke.... People are becoming way to soft about this game. This system is not being used properly at all.