What does Udyr do after leauge matches

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jflash94

02-16-2013

What does udyr do outside of the leauge, I mean he's not really talked about much, and i know he trained under a monk but i assume his training is done so what does he do?

Birdy51

02-16-2013

If I had to make a guess... Udyr strikes me as a person who takes his discipline seriously. He's liable to be training solo or communing with nature in the outer reaches of Ionian countryside. Training afterall is never really over. You may know your art, but unless you keep in shape, you'll start to fall off.

Perhaps Udyr functions as a local guardian of sorts for the region he lives in as well. Lost in the woods at night? Have no fear. Udyr protects this forest. Tigers and other creatures that stalk the night are no match for the power of the stance dance.

Jflash94

02-16-2013

Thank you, but does he do anything else like is he connected to any other people I mean everybody's Lore has some connection to someone else whether it's someone they hate, or someone they share some kind of friendship or bond with , so who is considered to be udyr's friends what are udyr's goals I mean he doesn't even seem to have a reason to join the leauge

Birdy51

02-16-2013

We don't know enough about Udyr yet to say who he might be friends with. He seems to be a bit of a secluded soul, prefering the wilds over any civilised discourse. There are a few champions that he might get along with though, such as Nidalee. While they are unlikely to meet eachother outside the League, I would be willing to say that they are likely share a common understanding between eachother.

As for people or champions to hate, Udyr would undoubtably despise most Noxians for their involvement in the Ionian Campaign. Zaun would be another, considering it was their war machines that ravaged the Ionian countryside. This invasion may also be the key to knowing why Udyr joined the League. It was likely during or after the Ionian conflict that Udyr joined the League, becoming one of Ionia's first champions.

Since then, I suppose he has grown fond of the League as a place where he may both continue to hone his instincts and defend his homeland.

Jflash94

02-16-2013

Yeah, I guess I just wish they would flesh out his lore more, he seems like a charachter who is just there kind of like nasus

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

When Udyr's not fighting he swaps to Bear form and hibernates.