Idk why anyone would play Shyvanna...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KARTHUNK

02-16-2013

Her jungle speed is mediocre
She has 0 sustain
She stinks at counter jungling
She cant gank pre-6, even at 6, her ganks require you to blow your ult
Her passive on her ult is a joke...10 armor and MR? lol...why not just make it 5

She really has 1 useful team ability (E) which doesnt even scale with AD.

Needs some buffs really.

Axhliay

02-16-2013

Theres a lot of other big threads that are around, 2 are in GD, and one here.

But, I still play Shy because shes the only champion that I am really good at. You get that after playing 200 odd games. And I still manage to win, even after being set behind. Its about being smart, rather than being brainless with a stronger keyboard roll jungler.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima FjP View Post
Her jungle speed is mediocre
She has 0 sustain
She stinks at counter jungling
She cant gank pre-6, even at 6, her ganks require you to blow your ult
Her passive on her ult is a joke...10 armor and MR? lol...why not just make it 5

She really has 1 useful team ability (E) which doesnt even scale with AD.

Needs some buffs really.
Her early jungle speed is high, her later jungle speed is even higher
she is a fighter champ, 0 sustain happens. The biggest nerf to her was probably the increased price of sustain though.
she moves fast and will gank or take your jungle fast or both!
She can gank pre-6 due to having a pretty good speedboost. The hit or miss nature of her kit makes her a good ambusher. W>E>Q I think. Not every gank has to be some amazing deathtrap.
at later levels that's 20 armor and MR

Also her dragonform Q in teamfights with hydra can prettymuch crit their teams face off. Or at least that used to work. I'm thinking of getting her just to abuse that map pressure and see her do that akb48 river dance

x1beefcakes1x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

i think alot of people play her because not only is she a kewl champion but she might not have the sustain but she has the clear time.

Bigpuddintatters

02-16-2013

I see her in the same spot as Volibear, Fun to play, not to win.

ps: does anyone else build ghost-blade on her and activate it while in dragon form? Beast mode doesn't begin to describe it.

KitStylus

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post

Also her dragonform Q in teamfights with hydra can prettymuch crit their teams face off. Or at least that used to work. I'm thinking of getting her just to abuse that map pressure and see her do that akb48 river dance
Unfortunately they took the liverty of making this not work with Shyvana, here's the notes

"Cleave will not trigger if it has triggered on a different target in the last 0.05 seconds.[2]

This affects abilities such as Shyvana's Twin Bite (Dragon form)"

So the cleave will only trigger once and not spread to every other target because of the 0.5 sec cool down,
item nerf specifically made for Shyvana

Admidus

02-18-2013

Come on shyvana need a buff!!