Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Woah :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gorgalax

02-16-2013

Quote:
Please explain in those three games why I should get reported, and banned..

I don't think you understand. Those three games DO NOT MATTER if there are a couple of other games that are ban worthy. Everybody gets reported at some point or another no matter how they are acting. I'm sure I've been reported a fair amount, but I've never been so much as warned because I don't act like you did in the couple ban worthy games in your case.

You obviously act in such a fashion that the majority of the player base as well as riot see unfit. You may not always act like that, but the point is, if you do that sometimes, it will build up and bite you in the ass.

Get a clue. Stop having occasional ban worthy games (this is completely in your hands and nobody else's). If you don't, you will be enjoying a cup of warm permaban soon. The choice is your buddy.

Bobbet

02-16-2013

You also can't see the game fives champion selection. This guy said he wanted treash when I was first pick, and trolled me into supporting when he was last pick... I also must say without three outta five games being troll reports this case wouldn't make it to the tribunal.

The first game isn't really toxic, its just me kinda telling them that I want to win. I am not calling them names, or anything.

Sereg Anfaug

02-16-2013

Doesn't matter that you think it shouldn't make it to the Tribunal.

It did make it there, and you had at least two games, that, by your own admission, were Punishworthy, so you got Punished.

Several posters have looked at the other cases you thought were ok, and pointed out problems there, too.

Your behavior was unacceptable, you were punished for it. Learn from it, or you'll be reported and banned again. You can try to protest it all you like, but that's not going to protect you from another punishment - only reform will.

Up to you.

Gorgalax

02-16-2013

Vi [All] [00:11:13] ANY DAY
Vi [All] [00:11:18] HOLY ****
Vi [All] [00:11:21] REPORT THIS DUMB ****R
Vi [00:11:28] teemo
Vi [00:11:31] use your fkin ult
Vi [00:11:38] you guys
Vi [00:11:41] need mapawarness
Vi [00:11:41] bad
Vi [All] [00:11:54] I get **** team mates?

Vi [All] [00:14:35] scared to gank bottom because of how awful they are
Vi [All] [00:14:35] lol

Vi [All] [00:29:13] you guys need ot report
Vi [All] [00:29:17] hes such a dumbass

Vi [All] [00:29:30] dumbasses, make this game VERY stressful.

Vi [All] [00:30:53] gay

The first game isn't really toxic? Wtf do you call all that? I would bet a lot of money that these aren't the only two games you've been like this. Stop being a dick, or get perma banned. Plain and simple dude, cut the denial ****.

Bobbet

02-16-2013

I have one bad game of raging, so I should get banned? Yeah, lets ban everyone who goes 3/15/4? See my point? Yeah going 3/15/4 is TOXIC, when you DIE FIFTEEN times in one game in 40 minutes its called quitting, I clearly was capable of carrying that, but the ezreal kept getting caught?

My point being I don't give two ****s that I got banned, honestly, I am wondering why the other people who have trolled me ARE still playing thats my problem,

Xianio

02-16-2013

You had at least 12% (more like 20% or higher) of your recent games be "bad" games.

So, in all likelihood there are at least 20 other matches that could have shown up in your Tribunal case but didn't.

Also, how do you know if those people are still playing/aren't going to be banned in the near future? There's no need to be so vindictive. There time will come if they deserve it. Maybe those people rage out only once every 100 games and you just happened to be caught by it. Maybe you managed to crack a normally pleasant persons demeanor and he's never done anything like that before.

It would serve you a lot better to focus on YOUR behaviour instead of trying to police the internet.

Bobbet

02-17-2013

lol, no, clearly I was only bad in 2 outta 5 games, so 20% but I play over 10 games a day.

Gorgalax

02-17-2013

Oh, ok. So you're only bad 4 times a day, gotcha. Ban deserved, perma incoming.

Bobbet

02-17-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6221741/#nogo

But lets pardon him, even though it was only two games where he was bad, but its okay, only two games gg.

DoctorDark

02-18-2013

Dude bobbet. As of right now they gave us FIVE examples of your bad behavior. This is a SMALL sample of a LARGE number of reports you already have on yourself. You do not reach the tribunal until you hit a certain ratio of reports out of games. Considering this is only a SAMPLE of all your reports we punish based off of what we see. Games 1 and 5 alone are enough for you to deserve getting punished. End of story. People have been punished for FAR less than your terrible behavior.