Woah :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xianio

02-16-2013

*sigh* Why change the topic? The question here isn't "did I say the magic word?" It's about your over all conduct.

If one guy uses a term you don't like I think you should ask him to stop using it and then report him if he doesn't.

I don't think forcing the rest of your team mates and the enemy team to listen to a 20-40 minute long argument is the right course of action. It just makes both of you look terrible. That's why you're getting reported enough to be here.

It's not because you say specific words, it's because of how you allow fights to take over the entire game - nobody is enjoying it.

Bobbet

02-16-2013

Clearly faught for 20 minutes in all chat even though I only typed in all chat that game eight times.. If you are going to state something trying to flame someone, you better take a better time reviewing the case, before choosing to punish.

Kantala

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbet View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6215479/#nogo

I kinda understand why I got reported game one, and I really understand why I got reported in game five

If you understand why you got here, then there's really no more need for discussion. But let's look at those three games.

Game 2 you are calling for reports at an excessive level. There's not much need for that.

Game 3 you're calling out khazix and making him feel worse. Most players generally know when they screw up and don't need to be harped about it. You call your team bad and khazix horrible. Not a very positive attitude wouldn't you say?

Game 4 You're instantly on Kennen calling him out as a troll and his build choice. Then you swing your focus on taric and the lack of wards. Last I checked, it's the team's responsibility to ward not just one person. However, this game wasn't that bad and I probably would've overlooked it had the other four games been different.

Overall it's a very solid punish and that you need to hold back on the negativity. Even if all three of these games had been super clean, your punish was instant from game 1 and 5.

Gorgalax

02-16-2013

Game 5 alone warrants a ban. Just because a bad game is watered down with good games, doesn't make the bad game any less bad. This has been stated by Riot multiple times, and you agree to it every time you play after a patch. Don't act like this and you won't have a problem. Hard to understand?

Prevail517

02-16-2013

I read your case, I would have clicked punish just after reading game one.... You're all about placing blame on others, and clearly will not learn your lesson. I look forward to reviewing your cases after your timeout because its obvious you haven't/won't learn your lesson.

Xeones

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbet View Post
Yorick [All] [00:32:05] report zed
Zed [00:32:07] Me defnign
Taric [All] [00:32:11] ****ing ****** zed
Twisted Fate [All] [00:32:15] why hes cute
Zed [All] [00:32:26] got taric who doesn't ward

I am the zed, I get called a ******, I call him no names? I get reported, yeah riot gg with this system
Read the rules of Tribunal:

10. Focus on the reported player and Understand the system

Sometimes a player who is reported isn't the worst offender in the case/chatlog. Remember who is being accused before passing judgment on the case. If the reported player is bad, but not the worst, they should still be punished. If they don't deserve punishment but there was another offender in the case, don't punish the accused player. If the player doesn't deserve punishment for the reported reason ( i.e. "excessive time spent idle"), but they still had an offensive name or used abusive language, they might still be subject to punishment. Remember that "punish" constitutes your verdict that the reported player’s actions were outside the scope of positive, competitive gameplay – it does not represent your request to have Riot Games evaluate that report, or every player in it, as a whole. Based on your determination, Riot Games will only be taking action, if any, against the particular reported player.

This is the rule you are trying to ignore with your comment.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Uh, ok, so, you know exactly why you got punished. Why the **** did you make a thread then?

Xianio

02-16-2013

Well, you certainly seem to like your buzzwords Bob. I think if you look up what it means to flame someone you'll find that what I did doesn't qualify.

You're the one taking the combative/accusatory tone here. I'm just telling you what will cause you to lose your account. You shouldn't be arguing with me as if I'm the one who is going to take it away.

DN Frosty

02-16-2013

its pretty simple, you complained about how bad your team was games 2-4.

Bobbet

02-16-2013

Xianio, but you aren't seeing my point.

The game with ezreal at bottom, I didn't say anything or react to his feeding at all, till he was 2/7.. I am sorry that I don't want to go help gank a fed lane that is 7/2... It makes it nearly hard enough as it is 2v3, what if I get counter ganked and it becomes 3v3? I mean honestly, it would be a pointless gank, and the ezreal was mad because of it.

In the game where I played diana, the taric was non stop calling me bad, I dind't react bad or anything, I just asked for them to give me a minute to catch up in levels and gold. No, he kept bashing me, wouldn't let me explain myself, wouldn't let me do anything, he would just call me bad over and over again, you can even read the chat yourself... I even caught up, I caught up in gold, caught up in farm caught up in the game, but the mf fed so hard, that it was an impossible game to come back from (tarics lane).. I never once called him names, or bad.. But yet I get blamed. I asked him to buy a sightstone, did he? No. I asked him nicely, and more then once.

The game where I zed Jungle.. I had no adc, I was first pick, I picked zed to mid, and I got stuck as a jungler? I asked them to buy wards, they refused to help me.. They non stop talked junk. I asked taric to stop, he kept talking junk, him and his duo reported me, I dind't deserve to get reported.. I mean him and kennen clearly trolled me... I didn't make not a negative comment that game... The most I said was "gg taric".. Yet I get two reports..?

How am I getting reported? It doesn't matter, I clearly was nice in the diana game, nad clearly was the one getting bashed... yet I am the one who ends up banned... Please explain in those three games why I should get reported, and banned..