Woah :D

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bobbet

02-15-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6215479/#nogo

I kinda understand why I got reported game one, and I really understand why I got reported in game five, but in game two, three and four, I have no idea why if you go 3/15/4 that you can even report someone whose 9/6... But lets talk about it riot.

Xianio

02-15-2013

This about sums it up why you're getting reported in those other games.

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/20130213

Bobbet

02-15-2013

Well, I honestly don't mind being banned, I just wish that ezreal woulda went down with me, considering he died fifteen times in one game. I've never died fifteen times in one game , My max is 12, and thats drunk.

Xianio

02-16-2013

It's your call. That said, banning works here by upgrading severity based on the number of times you've been banned - not by the severity of the offense committed.

If you get to the Tribunal with cases exactly like this one a few more times it will get your account permabanned

You should be aware of that.

Bobbet

02-16-2013

Well, I mean if I get banned for getting trolled, and by asking my team NOT to feed, then everyone in this game should get a ban, I've been playing this game for two years now, I never been banned up to the recent months, I got a one day ban about a month ago, then I got a three day ban because I "trolled" now I got banned for seven days for "trolling" I clearly didn't troll in four outta five of theses games. One game I had a 3/15/4 ezreal, next one I have a 1/9/1 mf? The next one I have no adc because the kennen instant locked? I bet her didn't get banned though. It just makes no sense.

Bobbet

02-16-2013

Yorick [All] [00:32:05] report zed
Zed [00:32:07] Me defnign
Taric [All] [00:32:11] ****ing ****** zed
Twisted Fate [All] [00:32:15] why hes cute
Zed [All] [00:32:26] got taric who doesn't ward

I am the zed, I get called a ******, I call him no names? I get reported, yeah riot gg with this system

Blafon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

It's simple: Don't retaliate in chat. Report if you must, grit your teeth and move on if you want to avoid a permanent ban.

Xianio

02-16-2013

Please don't play this game where you pick and chose moments from the game. We can both see the case, I'm well of what was said by both sides. I'm also aware of who started making snide comments first, who kept revitalizing the argument after it died and the scores in your games.

You can take the snippets you want but remember - so can I. If you honestly want this game of
one up" manship I think you'll become increasingly frustrated..

Bobbet

02-16-2013

Its not that simple Blafon.. The problem with this is that people CLEARLY didn't read my case, they were like okay, well this guy has been reported 11 times over 5 games. lets punish him.

Should the system work like that? No..
I got trolled in three outta five of my games in this case..

I also play alot of league. I have alot of time invested in this game. I play 8 hours + a day. If I get reported in one game a day, in two days, I get another case, I get banned? How is that fair?

Bobbet

02-16-2013

Xianio, pull up one moment when I called him any name that refills to any point of the word "fa"ggot"? I mean honestly. I know alot of gay people. Thats such a horrible word to call someone. Yet he goes to that level to offend someone? PULL IT UP, IN ANY GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED.