BotRK

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sergeantpickle

02-15-2013

With this change the item will be too powerful against tanks. Any champion that stacks AD is going to rush this item. It doesn't matter how much AR you buy....you won't be mitigating their healing. ADCs will be impossible to kill late game like they were back when lifesteal was retarded strong. Assassins/APCs won't kill them because of Warmogs, bruisers won't kill them because of BotRK, and tanks never could kill them. GG folks.

NotBuzzJack

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeelzeBuff View Post
Kog with Runaan's and new BorK is going to rule the world
Oh shoot, I just realized how much healing it'll give with Hurricane. I'm going to make a quick test to see if the heal will proc on Hurricane's bolts for a 90% of your AD heal.

CrazedPorcupine

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeantpickle View Post
With this change the item will be too powerful against tanks. Any champion that stacks AD is going to rush this item. It doesn't matter how much AR you buy....you won't be mitigating their healing.
and then they buy Last whisper and make all the Armor you just bought USELESS!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, Riot has no idea what they were thinking with this.

I'd say a slight increase in the damage granted by BotRK with a reduction in the % of AD that is given for the heal. However, this actually encourages building more RAW AD rather than lots of armor pen...

sergeantpickle

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotBuzzJack View Post
Oh shoot, I just realized how much healing it'll give with Hurricane. I'm going to make a quick test to see if the heal will proc on Hurricane's bolts for a 90% of your AD heal.
I doubt it will work like that. At least I hope not.

Maazo Kaazo

02-15-2013

Zed ult + abilities + BotRK passive/active = GG

White Mage Kris

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maazo Kaazo View Post
Zed ult + abilities + BotRK passive/active = GG
Plus Zed's passive for good measure.

BeelzeBuff

02-16-2013

I also just realized the terror

of tanky derp BorK AD Morde

NotBuzzJack

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeantpickle View Post
I doubt it will work like that. At least I hope not.
Turns out it actually does work like that.

FreeGothitelle

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talamare View Post
The last thing we need is for carries to get a BotRK then stack BTs and heal for 300-400 per hit
That's not at all a viable build ever
Have fun getting no autos off because you have no attack speed and still die to focus.

Edit:
Nvm
BotRK + Hurricane + 3 bloodthirsters + boots.
Since it procs the passive on every bolt...

rootsoflust

02-16-2013

I think the changes made the active useless now...... Botrk didnt deal enough dps to kill anyone who had a bt unless u saved the active for the moment when u are about to die. It was best used as a late game item after you had decent ad to make the active relevant, now it may have a slightly better early game active but the damage is nothing basically if used agaisnt any kind of dps build, be it ap or ad, its **** at all stages of the game now imo. Why would you buy it over BT? It is only useful if the whole enemy team has massive health and low armor....... u can maybe solo a hp tank but you will be worse off with botrk then with a BT is almost EVERY situation.

My biggest problem with this change is the nerf to the active. I see ppl saying they like the changes but i don't think those have use Botrk the way it should. This is a nerf to Botrk and i dont like it............