Looking for players for ranked team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheTwistedBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Hi currently We have a Gold V mid and a platinum I adc, so we need a support, jungler and top lane(altho we have a potential gold 1 top laner).

Please Add me in game if you are in a league of atleast gold and plan to play in the ranked team on a weekly basis for practice.

In game name of thetwistedblade

Also post here saying your role, league, and timezone.

Look forward to playing with you

Corruption925

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTwistedBlade View Post
Hi currently We have a Gold V mid and a platinum I adc, so we need a support, jungler and top lane(altho we have a potential gold 1 top laner).

Please Add me in game if you are in a league of atleast gold and plan to play in the ranked team on a weekly basis for practice.

In game name of thetwistedblade

Also post here saying your role, league, and timezone.

Look forward to playing with you
Hey, i would love to join your ranked team but im silver div 5 and dont know if you will take me but im a potential jungler with a open mind and ready to learn, i have an aggressive play style and like when we can communicate well. hope i interest you and thanks for the offer.

Maazo Kaazo

02-15-2013

Hi. =)

Jungler here. Used to main support. Started playing at the end of S2.
Currently studying all jungle champs before I get serious with upping my rank. (for counter picking purposes)

But if you're bored and want to play a friendly normal game, just add me. =)

IGN: Maazo Kaazo
Role: Jungle / Support
League: Bronze II
Timezone: HKT

TheTwistedBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

kk added you

oSlyo LLL

02-16-2013

would love to play with a team great jungler currently doing my promotion series to get to gold right now
IGN OF sly OF will friend request you

TheTwistedBlade

02-16-2013

Solid, sounds good, added back

Kromnil

02-16-2013

Hi there! I'm a top laner who is currently in silver 1 though I haven't played any solo queue since the new ranked system was implemented. I know I fall a bit below your requirements but I'd love the chance to tryout if nothing else! I'm in mountain standard time and my summoner name is Kromnil. I look forward to hearing from you!

TheTwistedBlade

02-17-2013

All thats left is jungler, hoping for a plat+ one as all members are platinum

ROKAF JE

02-17-2013

Ah too bad. You're on my friends list too.