Hecarim nerfed. Thoughts.

12345612 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cool Stuffz

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lol I died again View Post
Still Sleeper OP.
If you don't think he's absurdly strong with his ward immunity, you haven't seen a good one yet.
He's been awake for a little while now.

I remember seeing the "who do you think is sleeper OP threads?" a while ago, and I was always just like "Hecarim."

I don't like being right.

jadeking

02-15-2013

You act like this change is going to ruin him....

Voidgolem

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MugenNightmare View Post
His early-game weakness was to offset the fact he could heal 1/3 of any damage source in a fight end-game.

This is (if I'm correct) 1/5 healing at all stages.

His only strength is mid-game instead of late-game, making him weaker over-all.
it's actually stronger healing early game, considering it's current state heals 10%/rank 1.

You lose 10% healing with PBE rank-5 W. And 5 DPS.

That's basically nothing (outside of AoE Hell Comps.)

ScubaDivingPoop

02-15-2013

I dont see why they had to go and increase the CD of it early to 18 seconds. His E Cd is already outrageously long and now this ****. Only skill he can rely on is his Q

requium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

PBE is not the ****ing patch notes >.>

MugenNightmare

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordraken View Post
Boots, Iceborn Gauntlet, Lizard Elder, Warmogs, Spirit Visage, whateveryouwant = GG as hec.

It's 10% less heals, and now you don't have to max it second, giving you more damage on your initial E burst.

IMO it's not that bad of a change, and I don't mind.
You aren't seeing the full change of this, it doesn't matter what you build on him.

That 10% decrease was from 30%, he drains 1/5 Damage compared to his other 1/3.

His healing is what MADE HIM A TANK.

meneroth2

02-15-2013

I'm ok with it, and I love hec. He was just too strong and there was no reason not to play him, especially now with counter jungle falling out of favor. This just opens up more jungle champs to choose from instead of knowing that if you weren't picking him, xin, or jarvan you were basically gimping your team.

CataclysmCrash

02-15-2013

Late game Hecarim is not supposed to be a ****ing tank lol.

He's a high damage bruiser granted massive durability from his W.

The 20% at all ranks is supposed to strengthen his early clear hp while preventing him from healing all his hp back.

If anything these changes made him stronger in his weakest stage of the game at the cost of not having Mundos ult in a teamfight .

MugenNightmare

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by requium View Post
PBE is not the ****ing patch notes >.>
This is why i'm against them so they don't go into live in the first freaking place.

Uther PD

02-15-2013

Hec is my favorite champion. When I got back into league after a long break after S1, Hecarim was the first new champ released. I bought him, played him in toplane and got flamed for it. I still brought him out in normals and occasionally in ranked and did well. When S3 rolled around, It's pretty much all I play unless he's banned or somebody else takes him (then I have Jayce, Jarvan, Darius, Zed, or Renekton to fall back to).

I love Hec. He's my favorite champion. The nerfs are needed. If I wan walk into a team of 5, tank all of their damage, all of their CC, and come out with over 75% HP because of one ability then it needs to be nerfed. All of this while not building as a tank. I build DAMAGE with some tanky stats. That makes me a bruiser, not a tank.

It's not crippling, it's taking him out of being OP.

12345612 ... 23