Nasus players <3 Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jackal In A Hat

02-15-2013

I have been playing this game for several years across two accounts, and I've probably played 2000 games as Nasus in my life. From the day he was released, he's been my favorite champion, and I'm an adult who wears that Nasus LoL t-shirt in public.

I just wanted to thank Riot for finally making him feel viable. This last patch was the perfect little push he needed to be on par with the rest of his top bruiser peers. Now successful sustain is rewarded by a manageable mana pool and the ADC feels your wrath in a teamfight.

Super glad to see the Curator of the Sands get his long-deserved buff.

RadiantPyrophore

02-15-2013

You're exactly the kind of player I always hope to god I don't run into with a champion Nasus is actually decent against....

2000 games? OMG That's the stuff of nightmares. I know how clutch you must be after that >>.

That kind of fight is not even a game, it's more like suddenly feeling dizzy, sitting down, and then waking up dead.

Chris Fedfield

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

And if he gets a visual rework as well, I'll be REALLY happy

agbudar

02-23-2013

i think that might happen

also only played around 30 games on him

still kick people's but with him
anyone agree that he has a very strong jungle gank with an exhaust W combo? and then just slap em silly with red buff and your Q?

Barbarossa 13

02-23-2013

Be good if he had a skin like your name.

Gentleman Nasus would be good.

Jaxller

02-23-2013

nasus is best champ!

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

I think they honestly overbuffed him a tiny bit, but this is also coming from someone who plays a ton of Nasus. I ate people alive with him before buffs, so now he's a little ridiculous. 3v1'd some guys lat night for a triple kill in a losing game. Had most damage overall, as well as most damage against enemy champs. Too. Stronk.