Thresh needs 2 (visual) buffs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

1) Scifi skin. It can be Hextech, it can be generic scifi. But scifi just makes everything better. 2) Here's a little story about my first time playing Thresh: Lantern: Hey, look at me, dangling and floating right in front of your hand, juuussst out of reach. Thresh: XD Seriously, put the lantern in his hand. And just a general question: I feel that Thresh's animations are very long (everything from auto attack to spell casts). I do get quite a bit of a lag from both the net and on my hardware, so I can't tell if it's just me, or is it actually quite long?

Intellectional

02-15-2013

Well, I'm no artist, but as for his mechanics, I can say that his cast times are purposefully long because his skills are quite powerful when he lands them, and he can easily chain them into each other (cwatididthar?), so starting a combo needs to be somewhat difficult for risk/reward balance.

I actually thought his autoattacks were quite slick though.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

I do love his autoattacks too. It's the sole reason I really wanted to play him. But his floating lantern is a big turn off for me right now. Also, his voice is really loud on my PC for some reason. Like, 3 times as loud as everyone else.