Wookie Cookie please read this! I dont know what im doing wrong

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToothlessSnake

02-15-2013

So I have been playing alot in aram and hide and seek and I have been banned many times for trolling. I seriously don't know what to do anymore. Wookie Cookie please tell me what I can do to improve, I have tried so hard and I still get banned. I really love League of Legends and I am scared to death for a permaban. I think it is unnecessary to ban people on games that don't give any experience or ip. Please answer, thank you. Here's my reform card : http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6218917/

tkfkd9992

02-15-2013

Let me put this straight. 5/5 games I'd have pressed punish.
Game 1: I really hate people who troll on hide and seek because people want to have fun but dumb****ers like you ruin it for other people and that's why the report button exists. To ban trolls like you kid.
Game 2: You and your teammates were taking the piss out of Teemo who may had a bad day and you made it worse.
Game 3: You spammed and trashed talked the **** out of rengar during the 30 minute mark and so on. What you should've done was quietly stfu since trash talking makes it worse for Rengar and lose his confidence.
Game 4: Same as game 3 but to MF.
Game 5: Same as game 1: you trolled the seekers by spamming and making fun of them in a different language. If I was a seeker I would get mad because you're not only spamming but in a different language.

P.S I also hate mexicans.

Kantala

02-16-2013

Let's take a more objective point of view and remove some of that hateful spew in the reply, shall we?

Game 1 looks to me like you weren't doing it intentionally. However, if you don't know how to play a custom rules game, you should do some research before jumping into it. Don't be afraid to ask questions before champ select begins. There's a good portion of people who are willing to teach newer players what you can and can't do. I myself have never played a hide and seek game.

Game 2: Nothing in this game at all. The enemy team were just upset that they lost.

Game 3: You were harassing Rengar in this game. This is where I would normally stop reading and click punish. That was really unnecessary.

Game 4: You are quick to point fingers and insult others by calling them ******* and horrible. Not very productive towards winning a game.

Game 5: I'm in agreement with the spamming regardless of which language is used.

TL;DR - You were being a jerk when it could've been avoided. You seemed to become frustrated fast and took it out in a negative way.

dignitas Rampant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

I think there are a few things to take into account here. The first is that in custom games, the burden of knowledge lays upon the player to know the rules of the game he is playing. If you don't know the rules of ARAM, and then continuously break the rules of ARAM, even if its unintentional, I believe that the otehr players have the right to report you for that. Now, I don't think you should be punished for it, but you need to communicate that you don't know the rules before the game starts.

Spamming is never acceptable, I don't know how that is difficult to understand, and in Game 4 you were an absolute ass to your teammates.