? i got banned for this..?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WORST LUCK EVER

02-15-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6216729/

look at the first report...? bad attitude because i didnt report akali?
look at 2nd report... they reported me because i called them scrubs? i thought u can call people noobs? look at last report? i dont understand this..

after i got perma banned on my main account i made a new account, ive been so good and i get banned for this? i dont understand how this riot report system works i'm so freaking confused?????

EnforceK

02-15-2013

just quit this game for their abusive system like I will now.

WORST LUCK EVER

02-15-2013

i dont understand this system... wth did I do?

tkfkd9992

02-15-2013

Lol all enemies reported you.
Anyways, game 1 deserves to be pardoned. Game 4 Idk about that but I'd pardon it.
Game 2 you said "Gg scrubs" at the end which Riot clearly warned us that it's a banned so I guess you deserved it and I would've pressed punish." Game 3: You spammed your team especially Hecarim for having a bad day so I would've pressed punish. If half or over half is punishable I would've pressed punish if I was judging. So you did deserve it. Enjoy your ban till then.

TheMagicWithin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Nothing, the tribunal is a sorry strategy for Riot to save a couple of bucks, in reality people look at the first game, and the 2nd game if they havnet finished the 1min requirement, and then the press guilty or not guilty based on that.

You prob got voted as guilty off other games and this one was in the bundle. The whole tribunal is a horrible idea, and needs to be taken down. There are more flaws in this stupid system than in the new champions Riot releases, and thats saying a lot.

1. what happens in chat doesnt represent what happens in the game, I can easily (with a buddy) complain about vayne feeding, or vladimir following me around the jungle and trolling me, while in reality he isnt at all. Just as well he can ACTUALLY be trolling us by following us around the jungle and being an ass, but defends himself by saying that he isnt, and we're trolling him. This is why more than often text isnt enough.
2. When people are mad they report for things that arent a reportable offense, and its not like anyone gives a **** about some random person, if a group (3+) of people are picking on a "feeder" who is just having a bad game, and they all say "report vayne for feeding", how can u tell the difference? Going 0-5, isnt feeding, thats phreak's top score. But then again i can just as easily feed and just go 0-5.

-- on a side note, i remember watching phreak's stream where he played as Brand, and an enemy teemo kept running towards him saying "i love you phreak", went 0-14 made their team lose, and in the end? none of the riot-ers reported him, or anyone took action. It was a clear violation of the summoner code, but nope.

3. And last but not least, (even when I did it the first time), when ur judging a case, all u do is scroll down and look for the purple, has the purple said an offensive word, if yes, guilty, if no, scroll down and continue. When it is written that defending yourself, or being in a bad mood is NOT a reportable offense. Saying "f__k off" is not a reportable offense.

Anyway, this sorry excuse for a punishment system is a waste of money, and code. Dont be angry about ur ban, you will soon realise theres better than LoL.

Shelzin

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WORST LUCK EVER View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/6216729/

look at the first report...? bad attitude because i didnt report akali?
look at 2nd report... they reported me because i called them scrubs? i thought u can call people noobs? look at last report? i dont understand this..

after i got perma banned on my main account i made a new account, ive been so good and i get banned for this? i dont understand how this riot report system works i'm so freaking confused?????
Seems to me you were trying to piss off your teammates. So.. Yeah...

Edit: Feel free to ask where if you really can't read it for yourself and know what you typed. But I'm going to assume you are smarter than that.

Qichin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMagicWithin View Post
Nothing, the tribunal is a sorry strategy for Riot to save a couple of bucks, in reality people look at the first game, and the 2nd game if they havnet finished the 1min requirement, and then the press guilty or not guilty based on that.
And I can say people don't do that, and we'll have a merry argument about things we can't prove.

As for the case itself, you did say a handful of unnecessary things. "GG noobs" or "GG scrubs" is punishable, and the later games have a bit more in them (eg. calling the enemy "bad annie" and "get good", the "mental disability" comment). Relatively mild compared to some of the other things I've seen, but at the very least borderline, and the Tribunal is about absolutes, not relatives. Depending on my mood, I would have been amused or annoyed had you been on my team in those games. I might have leaned toward punish, but may just as well have skipped. But that's just me.

WORST LUCK EVER

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkfkd9992 View Post
Lol all enemies reported you.
Anyways, game 1 deserves to be pardoned. Game 4 Idk about that but I'd pardon it.
Game 2 you said "Gg scrubs" at the end which Riot clearly warned us that it's a banned so I guess you deserved it and I would've pressed punish." Game 3: You spammed your team especially Hecarim for having a bad day so I would've pressed punish. If half or over half is punishable I would've pressed punish if I was judging. So you did deserve it. Enjoy your ban till then.

you can call the enemy noobs all you want.

the hecarrim never listened, he never ultied, he never grouped, he fed every lane, how do i deserve this ban?

Prevail517

02-16-2013

Your attitude is horrible. Ban deserved. The fact that you have been perma banned and still run your mouth is pretty amazing.

Xeones

02-16-2013

Game 1: Hard to tell, it looks like you were dominating (probably smurfing which is incredibly frustrating) and purposely drawing the game out which would have caused them frustration. Not enough to punish though it leaves you with a bad taste in my mouth if I were reviewing this case.

Game 2: Jerk comment, leaves me strongly disliking you as a person but once again I would pardon based solely on this.

Game 3: you harassed your team the entire match. This is where it becomes a punish hands down.

Game 4: Despite being reported by the enemy you once again harassed your team the entire match this again is a clear punish worthy game.

You cannot harass your teammates. You can point out that they did something wrong but calling them stupid, noobs, or any other insult you can come up with is going to get you punished. People play this game for fun, if they aren't as good as you? Sucks but it doesn't give you the right to ruin their day, because I can promise you these players know they are performing poorly. Anyone who is seriously trying their best to play is going to be frustrated when their performance is poor, they don't need your harassment and insults to make it even worse. If anything that will make them play worse.