Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Opt out of promotion series.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadogi

02-15-2013

Please, Riot, let us opt out of the advancement series. I started in Silver II and have now been stuck in Silver IV since shortly after the system came out. I've gone through the advancement series 8 times now and I'm sick of doing it. Every time I see the series message box come up I think "Wow, time to lose another. I was just starting to have fun again."

I have now come to accept that I will never, ever move up to another division, so please stop making it look like it might happen one day.

ELO never had this problem for me. When I started ranked (December), I began at ~900 and ended a little over 1400 when the system changed. It was awesome to see improvement, however small, each week. Now, I don't ever get to see improvement; I just have the joy of bashing my head into a brick wall over and over and over and over and over again.

Thanks for sucking the fun out of ranked. I'd play normals, but I want to play actual games that have a reduced chance of getting trolled.

EDIT: Just finished promotion series #9. Nothing like double adc bot lane to **** up an advancement series.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ROKAF JE

02-15-2013

You can opt out.
Enter a promotion series, dodge next queue, done.