Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, First impressions: Celestine Soraka

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlumlordThanatos

02-15-2013

For starters, it's a Soraka skin. It's about time.

Anyway, I'm having a hard time finding things I don't like without being nitpicky. Try making the tracery on her robes a bit more pronounced, so it can be seen.

But other than that...I got nothing. It's plain, but that's not a bad thing. It's beauty is in it's simplicity. It reminds me a bit of Priest Tier 5 from World of Warcraft, only without the angel wings on the shoulder pauldrons. I would've liked a full hood, but that would be hard with Soraka's horn.

Simple, yet elegant. It's not in-your-face awesome, but that's okay, since that really wouldn't suit Soraka. Overall, I think you guys hit the nail on the head. Nicely done!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1st HanarSpectre

02-15-2013

It's ugly.
They canceled battle priestess Soraka because it was "not good enough" yet this skin is a lot worse.