Im losing because of matchmaking!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corruption925

02-15-2013

Im darius vs. garen top start the game 2-0-0. I get ganked and i come out 3-1. then 5 minutes later my whole team is down 10 kills, like really come on re fix your matchmaking it still sucks last 4 games got paired up with a bunch of trolls. FIX MATCHMAKING IT STILL SUCKS.
please do if not this game is still **** like before.

P.S. by making q dodge on ranked make you lose LP that gives trolls more power to get there roll. they can say im top or feed and the top doesnt want to go a diffrent role so then that will cause another team member to dodge because they dont want to lose giving the troll another chance at that position.

thanks that is all my concerns and see you later on the League Of Legends.

ROKAF JE

02-15-2013

Actually, you're losing because of you.

This sounds like something a Silver V Darius playing Junior Member would say.

P.S. your stats, runes and masteries are brutal - why do you think you deserve better teammates, when you aren't a good one yourself?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

LP Loss seriously needs to stay. It's a massive inconvenience without it, and the good players will persevere through these games and move up.
LP loss via dodging doesn't affect MMR.
Learn the difference.

It's 3 LP. That's basically nothing. There NEEDS to be a penalty in place, there was far too much dodging going on when it was removed.

tl;dr "I got some kills on darius but my team sucks"

Moose Prince

02-15-2013

I agree.

The fact that Riot makes you lose LP because you want to dodge a troll team is complete BS to me. That is something that needs to be fixed.

And the thing with ranked man, is you have to go into it in the state of mind that everyone sucks on your team and you have to carry them. Otherwise, you'll just do good, and you'll team will drag you down the ranks with them. think team work. Guide them. and if you see a brazilian or any other South American on your team, Dodge. Trust me, its worth the LP. they created a whole knew definition of unskilled.

Darius is great, but in order to carry, you need the build for it. rush your tower, help mid, go bot. The game is all about carrying really. Because no matter what, every game you get in to, at least 2-3 of the 5 people in your team, will suck. Nothing anyone can do about it. and it never ends.

Hope this helps man.
Cheers

Corruption925

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
Actually, you're losing because of you.

This sounds like something a Silver V Darius playing Junior Member would say.

P.S. your stats, runes and masteries are brutal - why do you think you deserve better teammates, when you aren't a good one yourself?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

LP Loss seriously needs to stay. It's a massive inconvenience without it, and the good players will persevere through these games and move up.
LP loss via dodging doesn't affect MMR.
Learn the difference.

tl;dr "I got some kills on darius but my team sucks"

your funny but if you look at who fed it obviously wasnt me, and why i died because team doesnt know what split pushing is and they fed to the point where they just breezed through me and trust me i know my masteries and runes suck i know what i need to improve and sorry i dont have infinite amount ip so you cant talk there buddy

Corruption925

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroinbay View Post
I agree.

The fact that Riot makes you lose LP because you want to dodge a troll team is complete BS to me. That is something that needs to be fixed.

And the thing with ranked man, is you have to go into it in the state of mind that everyone sucks on your team and you have to carry them. Otherwise, you'll just do good, and you'll team will drag you down the ranks with them. think team work. Guide them. and if you see a brazilian or any other South American on your team, Dodge. Trust me, its worth the LP. they created a whole knew definition of unskilled.

Darius is great, but in order to carry, you need the build for it. rush your tower, help mid, go bot. The game is all about carrying really. Because no matter what, every game you get in to, at least 2-3 of the 5 people in your team, will suck. Nothing anyone can do about it. and it never ends.

Hope this helps man.
Cheers
im not really a darius player so i dont know how to be pro with him yet i like top but since they banned kha zix and my teamate wanted lee jungle i had no choice and thanks it did help but im going to duo Q from now on better chances of winning and once again Thanks.

ROKAF JE

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corruption925 View Post
your funny but if you look at who fed it obviously wasnt me, and why i died because team doesnt know what split pushing is and they fed to the point where they just breezed through me and trust me i know my masteries and runes suck i know what i need to improve and sorry i dont have infinite amount ip so you cant talk there buddy
Stop their feed earlier.
Work on your farming, that's also pretty brutal. 94 average on kha'zix, 94 kennen, 50 on lee sin, 40 on maokai - how do you expect to win if you can't cover the basics?

Masteries are free.
I can talk, it's a forum, and I've been there. I just didn't complain about it and worked and researched what I needed to know.

Your ADC didn't feed, Mid didn't feed, Support barely fed (average support score in a losing game), Lee Sin was the only one who didn't do so hot - that could have been carried, but you didn't do it.
You're losing because of you, your team wasn't even bad.

If you aren't ranked ready, don't play it.
If you feel the need to complain, you'll probably be in Bronze for a while.
If you play for fun, understand your mistakes, ask for advice and be polite, you'll hit platinum.

Need advice? We're happy to help.

Going to complain with absolutely no sound reasoning? Get ready for tough love. I can see your mistakes without even watching you play.

Corruption925

02-15-2013

Quote:
Stop their feed earlier.
Work on your farming, that's also pretty brutal. 94 average on kha'zix, 94 kennen, 50 on lee sin, 40 on maokai - how do you expect to win if you can't cover the basics?

Masteries are free.
I can talk, it's a forum, and I've been there. I just didn't complain about it and worked and researched what I needed to know.

Your ADC didn't feed, Mid didn't feed, Support barely fed (average support score in a losing game), Lee Sin was the only one who didn't do so hot - that could have been carried, but you didn't do it.
You're losing because of you, your team wasn't even bad.

If you aren't ranked ready, don't play it.
Better still, don't complain about it.

Need advice? We're happy to help.

Going to complain with absolutely no sound reasoning? Get ready for tough love. I can see your mistakes without even watching you play.
If you read what i just said im not a darius player and i realize my mistake im not trying to get you mad but you have to understand that i realise im not the best BUT WE DIDNT LOSE BECAUSE OF ME it wasnt me who lost it thats what im peeved about even still your the one complaining. And by the way your not wrong but your talking about something diffrent i didnt post on this forum so you can stop there i realise i did wrong but again i say it im not the one that lost it

Thanks for tips i appreciate you trying to help but if i need learning ill do it the hard way.Thanks

ROKAF JE

02-15-2013

Quote:
If you read what i just said im not a darius player and i realize my mistake im not trying to get you mad but you have to understand that i realise im not the best BUT WE DIDNT LOSE BECAUSE OF ME it wasnt me who lost it thats what im peeved about even still your the one complaining. And by the way your not wrong but your talking about something diffrent i didnt post on this forum so you can stop there i realise i did wrong but again i say it im not the one that lost it

Thanks for tips i appreciate you trying to help but if i need learning ill do it the hard way.Thanks
I'm not upset, or complaining. I'm just telling you how it is.
I am still on topic, just responding to your complaints with facts that I hope will help you learn - doesn't seem to be working.

It's not matchmaking, and you could have had a bigger impact on your game. I am 110% sure of this fact.

Accept that every loss is in some way because of you, I mean, you died more than anyone on your team that game, and only had 2 items.

Corruption925

02-15-2013

Quote:
I'm not upset, or complaining. I'm just telling you how it is.
I am still on topic, just responding to your complaints with facts that I hope will help you learn - doesn't seem to be working.

It's not matchmaking, and you could have had a bigger impact on your game. I am 110% sure of this fact.

Accept that every loss is in some way because of you, I mean, you died more than anyone on your team that game, and only had 2 items.
I under stand where you are coming from and i realise All my mistakes so dont need a refresher and you still are saying that its me who lost it and thats not true i kept dieing after lee had already fed and yea i could have done better but not my team which leads to the fact why we lost its a team game so we lost it together. but sometime other summoners have a greater impact on why the team lost so i understand you, hope you can understand my point of view and not just your negative/constructive criticism , i already know. Thanks once again for your concern.

Seriphym

02-15-2013

Quote:
BUT WE DIDNT LOSE BECAUSE OF ME
^This is exactly why that link was posted in the first reply.

Did your team lose?
Yes.

You were either part of that team; which means a portion of the blame lies on you as well as the rest of your team for bad teamwork.

Or...

You were not acting as part of the team by thinking only for yourself which your statement above alludes to which means that a greater portion of the blame lies on your shoulders.

This is a team based game regardless of your personal feelings.

It is your complete and absolute denial that shows the largest error.

Adjust your mental approach and the rest will fall into place.

Matchmaking is fine.

When you hit the level where you are wining 50% and "losing" 50% of your games then that is the rank at which you belong regardless of your feelings.