Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Singed S3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Franco Sanchez

02-15-2013

What are some common builds on him? What masteries/runes do people tend to use?

I haven't really played a lot of Singed this season, but I remember carrying pretty hard with him. I'd tend to build (situationally of course) a fairly standard core of RoA, FH and FoN. That's obviously going to be different now... Especially with Liandry + Rylei being so potent.

Just not sure how to prioritize anymore. Though I did have a pretty successful game building...

Boots + 3 --> Philo --> Kage --> RoA --> Merc --> Rylei --> Liandry --> Twin Shadows --> Frozen Heart.

Situational items would be: Banshee, Gauntlets, Mog's, SF Cape, etc.

Anyways, just looking for tips with the item changes! Thanks in advance!

Lvl17 Kirlia

02-15-2013

Boots 3 start doesn't help you. Try 7 health 2 mana 2 ward start. Helps your early game a ton.

Franco Sanchez

02-15-2013

Quote:
Thorauron:
Boots 3 start doesn't help you. Try 7 health 2 mana 2 ward start. Helps your early game a ton.

Noted. I believe my lane opponent was someone that I could bully early. Also, what's the verdict on the runes/masteries? I'm assuming a 9/21 would be good?

Lvl17 Kirlia

02-15-2013

Quote:
Franco Sanchez:
Noted. I believe my lane opponent was someone that I could bully early. Also, what's the verdict on the runes/masteries? I'm assuming a 9/21 would be good?

Depends on the matchup, but universally I run MS quints, ar yellows, MR/level blues and Choice reds(Mostly Mpen though). Masteries are again matchup dependent 9/21 is common but I go 0/21/9 myself.

Balkai

02-15-2013

Start with Flask + 3 pots
Get an early Tear for lane mana-sustain
Rush Rylai's, then Liandry's, then defensive items after that
Super late-game, sell your Tear for an abyssal scepter or another defensive item