Singed S3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Franco Sanchez

02-15-2013

What are some common builds on him? What masteries/runes do people tend to use?

I haven't really played a lot of Singed this season, but I remember carrying pretty hard with him. I'd tend to build (situationally of course) a fairly standard core of RoA, FH and FoN. That's obviously going to be different now... Especially with Liandry + Rylei being so potent.

Just not sure how to prioritize anymore. Though I did have a pretty successful game building...

Boots + 3 --> Philo --> Kage --> RoA --> Merc --> Rylei --> Liandry --> Twin Shadows --> Frozen Heart.

Situational items would be: Banshee, Gauntlets, Mog's, SF Cape, etc.

Anyways, just looking for tips with the item changes! Thanks in advance!

Lvl17 Kirlia

02-15-2013

Boots 3 start doesn't help you. Try 7 health 2 mana 2 ward start. Helps your early game a ton.

Franco Sanchez

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorauron View Post
Boots 3 start doesn't help you. Try 7 health 2 mana 2 ward start. Helps your early game a ton.
Noted. I believe my lane opponent was someone that I could bully early. Also, what's the verdict on the runes/masteries? I'm assuming a 9/21 would be good?

Lvl17 Kirlia

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Sanchez View Post
Noted. I believe my lane opponent was someone that I could bully early. Also, what's the verdict on the runes/masteries? I'm assuming a 9/21 would be good?
Depends on the matchup, but universally I run MS quints, ar yellows, MR/level blues and Choice reds(Mostly Mpen though). Masteries are again matchup dependent 9/21 is common but I go 0/21/9 myself.

Balkai

02-15-2013

Start with Flask + 3 pots
Get an early Tear for lane mana-sustain
Rush Rylai's, then Liandry's, then defensive items after that
Super late-game, sell your Tear for an abyssal scepter or another defensive item