I used Jax in ranked for the first time in a while just now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anaxxon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

This is my story.

Role................My Team..............Enemy Team
Top.................Jax (me)...............Garen
Jungle.............Nautilus................Kha'Zix
Mid.................Fizz.....................Veiga r
Support...........Volibear................Sona
Adc.................Varus...................Caitly n

In the first fifteen minutes things did not go well.

Fizz went all "feeding time" on us (unintentionally). His score ended up being 0/5/0 at this point.

Me being a noob Jax and Garen being Garen, I kept thinking I had him.....and then he would ult my face. My score was 3/4/1. Garen's was 4/3/1. We had about equal farm. But I had the feeling he was winning the lane.

Our bot lane also was not doing too well. Varus was good, but our Volibear was feeding. Volibear's end score =2/9/9.

At about the fifteen minute mark, Garen started roaming. He and his team took out our middle turret, and meanwhile I took out the first turret for our team up top. It was at this point that I became free to roam.

The next thirty minutes helped me come to the conclusion that Jax may be blatantly OP. I completely turned the game around. Though Garen proved to be a problem throughout the entire game, the rest of his team was absolutely helpless against the might of Jax. And through my efforts (and op champion) Varus, Fizz and I all got fed. Our end scores were.
Mine: 11/7/10 (up from 3/4/1)
Varus: 12/6/2
Fizz: 6/6/7 (up from 0/5/0)

In the final fight. My team used me as bait, They all stood far back in the jungle while I confronted the enemy team in the mid. I turned on my ult and my counterstrike, and dove in. My team won that fight 3/0. And I managed to keep over half of my HP.

Jax ftw.

Post your OP champ stories below.

Shosuko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

I did a 1v4 with old jax, enemy team has ashe, trynd, yi, mf, and shen.

Shen was top lane, he had given up on his team XD

dodge T_T

Anaxxon

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shosuko View Post
I did a 1v4 with old jax, enemy team has ashe, trynd, yi, mf, and shen.

Shen was top lane, he had given up on his team XD

dodge T_T
Lol, nice.