Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I used Jax in ranked for the first time in a while just now.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anaxxon

02-15-2013

This is my story.

Role................My Team..............Enemy Team
Top.................Jax (me)...............Garen
Jungle.............Nautilus................Kha'Zix
Mid.................Fizz.....................Veigar
Support...........Volibear................Sona
Adc.................Varus...................Caitlyn

In the first fifteen minutes things did not go well.

Fizz went all "feeding time" on us (unintentionally). His score ended up being 0/5/0 at this point.

Me being a noob Jax and Garen being Garen, I kept thinking I had him.....and then he would ult my face. My score was 3/4/1. Garen's was 4/3/1. We had about equal farm. But I had the feeling he was winning the lane.

Our bot lane also was not doing too well. Varus was good, but our Volibear was feeding. Volibear's end score =2/9/9.

At about the fifteen minute mark, Garen started roaming. He and his team took out our middle turret, and meanwhile I took out the first turret for our team up top. It was at this point that I became free to roam.

The next thirty minutes helped me come to the conclusion that Jax may be blatantly OP. I completely turned the game around. Though Garen proved to be a problem throughout the entire game, the rest of his team was absolutely helpless against the might of Jax. And through my efforts (and op champion) Varus, Fizz and I all got fed. Our end scores were.
Mine: 11/7/10 (up from 3/4/1)
Varus: 12/6/2
Fizz: 6/6/7 (up from 0/5/0)

In the final fight. My team used me as bait, They all stood far back in the jungle while I confronted the enemy team in the mid. I turned on my ult and my counterstrike, and dove in. My team won that fight 3/0. And I managed to keep over half of my HP.

Jax ftw.

Post your OP champ stories below.

Shosuko

Recruiter

02-15-2013

I did a 1v4 with old jax, enemy team has ashe, trynd, yi, mf, and shen.

Shen was top lane, he had given up on his team XD

dodge T_T

Anaxxon

02-15-2013

Quote:
Shosuko:
I did a 1v4 with old jax, enemy team has ashe, trynd, yi, mf, and shen.

Shen was top lane, he had given up on his team XD

dodge T_T

Lol, nice.