Elitists

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StoicSwordsman

02-15-2013

More than anything else that's troublesome about this game it's most definitely the elitist players out there. Nearly every time someone on the team dies first someone puts them down nearly immediately, thus almost instantly dropping team morale and starting arguments. Not only is this disruptive for team play, but it also repulses people from playing the game, I personally have had absolutely no luck getting any of my friends to play this game simply because after every time they die they get castrated by at least one elitist on the team. Games could go so much better if people would be nicer or at the very least keep it to themselves, same thing in ranked except for only about 5 times worse. I understand that people are worried about the game, and their ranks etc. but how can someone not realize that singling out one player and, picking on and bullying them the whole match or even picking a fight seriously hinders the team. I've been in many games where a player gets singled out and criticized for every single mistake even if they are doing better than other players on the same team. The players that get singled out usually end up trying to defend themselves from an onslaught of insults and of course this commotion gets the team a loss, usually with everyone doing bad but it all is somehow one player fault. This is a really childish and immature thing that holds this game back, what's so wrong with trying to be helpful, or at the very least not saying anything at all?.

t0ad5

02-15-2013

A lot of kids play this game. Lets get them out.
Use the report function.

Someone trolling champ select?
Report them via:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Eloquid

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0ad5 View Post
A lot of kids play this game. Lets get them out.
and leave the playerbase at maybe 50 players that are older than 20.

Seriphym

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eloquid View Post
and leave the playerbase at maybe 50 players that are older than 20.

There are many more of us than one would think.