Game crashes every game!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Tofux

02-15-2013

Every game I get an error message right before the loading screen (when champion select is over) and it takes me back to the game client but I don't have the option in the client to reconnect and I have to log out and back in. Sometimes the game just pops up the error over and over and then, after a couple of attempts more, tells me "League of Legends (TM) has stopped working" instead of the usual error message and I have to restart laptop for my game to finally start loading.
I'll add what the error message and the client say whenever I play again so you guys can see what my problem is and let me know of a solution
Thanks in advance.
P.S.: The error message is not the Bug Splat one (I think that's the name), when I get Bug Splat I have to restart laptop because if I get that error it won't fix till restart but that error is not that common actually.

AbortRetryFail

02-15-2013

Tofux -- do you have any errors in your event log around the time this happens? Those might help narrow down what's causing this.

Start->run->eventvwr, look under "Windows Logs" and "Application."

The Tofux

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbortRetryFail View Post
Tofux -- do you have any errors in your event log around the time this happens? Those might help narrow down what's causing this.

Start->run->eventvwr, look under "Windows Logs" and "Application."
Nothing there. The tabs are empty.

Error message says "The program can't start because MSVCP80-dll is missing. Try to reinstall the program to fix the problem." (Translated it from spanish).
If i was really missing the file game would never start but it usually starts after the first attempt and today didn't actually pop after 4-6 games and when I spectated a game (I never spectate so it's not that it always happens on spectate games) it popped again.

The Tofux

02-19-2013

Looks like it fixed by itself. I was starting to think that my client crashed when playing Twitch (I just bought him) but it happened to me on Tryndamere a couple of times and I played Twitch today and game hasn't crashed yet