Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game crashes every game!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Tofux

Recruiter

02-15-2013

Every game I get an error message right before the loading screen (when champion select is over) and it takes me back to the game client but I don't have the option in the client to reconnect and I have to log out and back in. Sometimes the game just pops up the error over and over and then, after a couple of attempts more, tells me "League of Legends (TM) has stopped working" instead of the usual error message and I have to restart laptop for my game to finally start loading.
I'll add what the error message and the client say whenever I play again so you guys can see what my problem is and let me know of a solution
Thanks in advance.
P.S.: The error message is not the Bug Splat one (I think that's the name), when I get Bug Splat I have to restart laptop because if I get that error it won't fix till restart but that error is not that common actually.

AbortRetryFail

02-15-2013

Tofux -- do you have any errors in your event log around the time this happens? Those might help narrow down what's causing this.

Start->run->eventvwr, look under "Windows Logs" and "Application."

The Tofux

Recruiter

02-16-2013

Quote:
AbortRetryFail:
Tofux -- do you have any errors in your event log around the time this happens? Those might help narrow down what's causing this.

Start->run->eventvwr, look under "Windows Logs" and "Application."

Nothing there. The tabs are empty.

Error message says "The program can't start because MSVCP80-dll is missing. Try to reinstall the program to fix the problem." (Translated it from spanish).
If i was really missing the file game would never start but it usually starts after the first attempt and today didn't actually pop after 4-6 games and when I spectated a game (I never spectate so it's not that it always happens on spectate games) it popped again.

The Tofux

Recruiter

02-19-2013

Looks like it fixed by itself. I was starting to think that my client crashed when playing Twitch (I just bought him) but it happened to me on Tryndamere a couple of times and I played Twitch today and game hasn't crashed yet