Pleading Request for a Red (With suggestions!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kalkriese

02-15-2013

Evenin' follks! I hope you all enjoy this extended weekend! (At least I hope you do >.>)

As the title requests I wish a favor. I think myself and many others. Or it might just be me, first started this game and did not heed the words of the older players! "Only buy tier three runes!" But, being my noobish self, I bought them.

They were a boost for sure in the early game when pre-30 but now it's all clutter and sometimes the client lags and I accidentally bought one too many!

I ask that you remove them! Well, the none tier three ones, basically! But do not fret! I listed them off for you! Including the tier three ones that forever pain me to see when constantly changing my rune page names and set-up.

However, if this is too much to ask, can I at least get an ETA when I can actually be given the option to delete Runes? Or perhaps implement a future foolproof system that prevents the overbuying of Runes? Or even perhaps use the already existing recycle feature and allow T1 and T2 Runes to become unpurchased (Or yet to be filled out/9) T3 Runes? Just a suggestion.

I digress! Now for the runes I want removed!

Tier 1
x1 Lesser Mark of CD (Don't ask)

Tier 2
x2 Mark of Magic Penetration
x1 Quintessence of Critical Damage (I think I was playing Trynd at the time)

Tier 3
x1 Greater Mark of Armor Pen (I have 10... When you can only use 9)
x1 Greater Mark of Critical Chance (Same as above!)

If I wasn't clear before, let me elaborate! Get rid of those Runes! It's like a thorn in my right eye that constantly pokes at the point in my brain where my OCD awakens and forever makes fun of my stupidity.

(Also, I think this is my first post on the forums...)

Kalkriese

02-15-2013

Bamp.

Awaen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

If you don't have every rune and feel like burning a bit of IP, you could probably promote your tier 1 runes to tier 2, and then tier 2 runes to random tier 3 runes.

QcFlayre

02-15-2013

I don't think riot will clear those for ya but you could do as this guy says :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaen View Post
If you don't have every rune and feel like burning a bit of IP, you could probably promote your tier 1 runes to tier 2, and then tier 2 runes to random tier 3 runes.
And even buy more tier 3 runes and random those, if your extra runes really annoy you that much