Im Looking for help choosing who to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SubStandardPlays

02-15-2013

I"m trying to get good or at least familiar with 2 champs for every lane. The problem is I've never jungled or used support so i need to know who some good ones are to focus on learning.
Here's who I'm focusing on learning for each spot so far.
Top Jax, Fiora
Bot Caitlyn, ?
Mid Karthus, ?
Jungle ? ?
support ? ?

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Lee Sin is a solid jungler, and surprisingly easy to understand. He's hard to perfect, though. Give him a shot as a jungler.

Solid supports include Taric (REALLY strong right now), Sona, Blitzcrank, or Leona.

If you like Karthus, try Ziggs.

ADC's really change with the player, but if you like a similar "lane bully" to Caitlyn, try Tristana or Varus.

xCloakedx

02-15-2013

Top Jax, Fiora
Bot Caitlyn, Ezreal and/or MF (Two different play style, but IMO if you want to play bot, you really need to know the three different styles these three bring to the lane.
Mid Karthus, Ryze (Karthus is all about farming, where as Ryze can trade fairly effectively after lvl 3/catalyst. Again, two different play styles to learn in the lane)
Jungle: Skarner and Hecarim Skarner, though some say he has dropped in the tier list, is still a very good jungler IMO. Hecarim is a move speed monster who really lets you develop ganking mentalities
support Taric (will be nerfed soon) and Sona There are the two supports you will see more often than not during League games (up through mid-gold at least). Two very different skill sets, but the same style of agressiveness or defensiveness depending on the complications that are bot lane matchups.

SubStandardPlays

02-16-2013

Thanks for the detailed response im going to pick those up and see how i like them.