Losing too much LP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoudFootSteps

02-15-2013

Wait, what...

I am in Bronze. I rarely ever meet trolls. I would say that I am lucky but I think everyone else is too focused on one game that had trolls, meanwhile they probably actually lost some games.

Seriously, there are a lot of terrible people in Bronze/Silver. Who is to say that you aren't one of them? I can't tell.

I was once reading a thread about someone who said their teammates sucked. I felt bad for them so I +1. Then I went into a game and our teammate Darius who was literally and visibly bad at the game was screaming at us for sucking and being terrible teammates. It made no sense. Then I started to think that he probably made a rage post about bad teammates.

Out of 20-30 S3 games I have played, 2 had trolls and there were 3 total leavers, all who left after the game looked pretty much decided. This was from both my team and the enemy's.

Plus Bronze players tend to be nicer and overall better than Silver players for some reason. I spectated my Silver friend's match and his teammates were really bad. My friend spectated my Bronze match and laughed because everyone in the game, my team and the enemy, were both better than the people he played with in Silver.

Overall, I think people overreact regarding trolls. However I think that my opinion will be lightly regarded because I have little experience with them.

DaneMac

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStinksalot View Post
Ah then that is just bad luck. Happens to even high elo players. Someone afks or gets outplayed and feeds. Just keep improving yourself and you will get to Plat+

I know, but it's just so tedious. It's taking the fun out of the game. It happens so often..

And I don't want to play normals cause it's the same ****. (Without the risk I guess.. but still)

MrStinksalot

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMac View Post
I know, but it's just so tedious. It's taking the fun out of the game. It happens so often..

And I don't want to play normals cause it's the same ****. (Without the risk I guess.. but still)
Risk? Shouldnt think of it as a risk. Should just play rank cause you like the competition and want to compare your skill to other players. Like I said, focus on getting better yourself and change your attitude. Who cares that its rank. Just do your best!

Biggest problem I see in this game is that most people think they are better than everyone else instead of just focusing on how they themselves can improve. No one is perfect and no one plays a perfect game. The goal to achieve this is where its at. So do things to help your team instead of just saying gg mid is 0-5 in 15 mins into the game. Find out what is going on with that person and counter what is going on etc.

Of course there will be games that you are just outplayed. It happens to EVERYONE. People just need to stop thinking that because someone has a bad game doesnt mean they are bad they just got caught off guard.

A Des3rt Madman

02-15-2013

haha, keep believing in the 'elo devil' or whatever.

Watching low elo games is like watching an all bot match. I've never seen a player stuck in 'elo hell'; I've only seen baddies making excuses. Just because you don't know you've made a mistake, it doesn't mean you didn't make one.

Ektomorf

02-15-2013

Quote:
You are in bronze for a reason. Focus on your own game instead of blaming other people. If you are good enough to climb out and carry games you will. No such thing as elo hell.
Have you tried to carry when your teammates wander off 1 by 1 into the jungle/lanes well after laning phase is over? You tell them to regroup/wait/play safe and get ignored.
You can follow and die, or stay with the 2 other teammates who listened, and die.
You decide.

You cant carry every game, for example last night, EVERY teamfight our singed would fling Kennen with 3 marks into the team...... despite repeated requests to not.

You are kind of right to a point, play enough you will get enough good teams hopefully. Though the amount of AFKS/Trolls/Absolutely shocking players has put me off ranked for awhile.

DaneMac

02-15-2013

Quote:
Risk? Shouldnt think of it as a risk. Should just play rank cause you like the competition and want to compare your skill to other players. Like I said, focus on getting better yourself and change your attitude. Who cares that its rank. Just do your best!

Biggest problem I see in this game is that most people think they are better than everyone else instead of just focusing on how they themselves can improve. No one is perfect and no one plays a perfect game. The goal to achieve this is where its at. So do things to help your team instead of just saying gg mid is 0-5 in 15 mins into the game. Find out what is going on with that person and counter what is going on etc.

Of course there will be games that you are just outplayed. It happens to EVERYONE. People just need to stop thinking that because someone has a bad game doesnt mean they are bad they just got caught off guard.

I do like playing ranked exactly for that reason. But I keep getting put together with utter *******. Matchmaking is ruined like I said, I'm either on the team steamrolling over the enemies or I'm on the team getting steam rolled over. I never say ''gg'' when that happens. Only ******* would. It's never a good game when someone goes 0-5 in 15mins imo. Unless it's a support who really worked for it giving others kills etc. I do get outplayed. Often, however the trend in the games I play is defo not me getting outplayed. It's my ''team mates'' (if they even are that...) who end up feeding someone. Then I get ''outplayed'' not because of their skill, but because they got an IE 10mins before me ect.