Losing too much LP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cre8zyzz

02-15-2013

I'm sick and tired of not being able to get promoted to a higher division due to losing too much LP because of in-game trolls and noob wanderers, at this rate looks like I will never reach silver tier :/

MrStinksalot

02-15-2013

You are in bronze for a reason. Focus on your own game instead of blaming other people. If you are good enough to climb out and carry games you will. No such thing as elo hell.

DaneMac

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStinksalot View Post
You are in bronze for a reason. Focus on your own game instead of blaming other people. If you are good enough to climb out and carry games you will. No such thing as elo hell.
You have obviously not played in Bronze, so please go somewhere else. OP is correct. Bronze right now is almost impossible to get out of. The Matchmaking is broken beyond belief. Stronger players vs weaker players seems to be the norm now. The wins I've had have been snowball wins and the loss's have been devastating.. So. Matchmaking does not work, there are too many trolls in Bronze and the amount of Lp's lost is not consistent with the amount you gain. I won 6lps for one game, won another for 10lps. Lost one -18 lps. Fair? I guess so if you're thinking MMR, but I lost cause of a ****** Annie mid going 2-10-2 and a auto locking Jayce when I've already picked Kayle (I realise she can Jungle, but it was my first time and I don't like doing first time things in ranked tbh...)

MrStinksalot

02-15-2013

Not bad enough to be in bronze. So Annie got owned? Go help her get back into the game. No one plays their best game EVERY game...so just cause someone had a bad game doesnt mean they are bad. Help them out.

And you suddenly cant switch to jungle with a champ? I think I see your problem.

MxBaLD

02-15-2013

it took me like 10 days to go from bronce 5 to silver 5 playin like 6 games per day

K0nundrum

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

I played all day today.....i started at 0LP and finished at 1LP
.....youre not alone......

DaneMac

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStinksalot View Post
Not bad enough to be in bronze. So Annie got owned? Go help her get back into the game. No one plays their best game EVERY game...so just cause someone had a bad game doesnt mean they are bad. Help them out.

And you suddenly cant switch to jungle with a champ? I think I see your problem.

I'm busy helping auto locking ****** jayce. I did try to help her out though. However she was oblivious to all my pings and just stood there (must've been afk'ing or something) I'd call her a troll as much as an unskilled player. Targeting Cho'Gath with 4.5k hp doesn't exactly scream ''not bad'' does it now? I've never jungled with Kayle, I could've easily done it with Heca or Rengar, but the autolocker didn't let me know early enough.

DaneMac

02-15-2013

1 win from Silver. Guess whjat

Char select, I say I'll fill. 3 people say they want mid. One auto locks Annie, then another auto locks syndra and the last one autolocks teemo for mid. What am I supposed to do? I dodge, (ANY SANE PERSON WOULD) And guess what, lost my placement matches. GJ Riot really. Good ****ing job. Why don't you guys have your testers play in this disgusting Bronze league hell you have created?????

MrStinksalot

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMac View Post
I'm busy helping auto locking ****** jayce. I did try to help her out though. However she was oblivious to all my pings and just stood there (must've been afk'ing or something) I'd call her a troll as much as an unskilled player. Targeting Cho'Gath with 4.5k hp doesn't exactly scream ''not bad'' does it now? I've never jungled with Kayle, I could've easily done it with Heca or Rengar, but the autolocker didn't let me know early enough.

Ah then that is just bad luck. Happens to even high elo players. Someone afks or gets outplayed and feeds. Just keep improving yourself and you will get to Plat+

DarkSickle01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre8zyzz View Post
I'm sick and tired of not being able to get promoted to a higher division due to losing too much LP because of in-game trolls and noob wanderers, at this rate looks like I will never reach silver tier :/
That's the point...

All the crybabies are suppose to stay in bronze