Bronze Divison (addressing the QQs)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Subskill

02-15-2013

so all the time i see posts about how elo hell sucks, this and that. and for a while i was right there agreeing with peoples post. however, i finally decided to play the roles i wanted to play top/mid/adc in that order, no if and or buts. and basically out of the last 30 games or so i've played one of those positions. my point is i went from bronze D3 to bronze D1 with (87 LP currently) almost up for silver promotion. the last game i was as garen top, our taric was afk until we were all lv16s, he was lv1, and guess what? we won 4v5.

my point is, do what i did. find what YOU KNOW you can play, im not saying im great at top/mid or adc, however, in each of those roles, there are a couple of champs i feel like i know very well. for top lane i've been pubstomping with darius, since i started playing him im currently 14 wins-1 loss with him in ranked matches, 3-0 with nidalee (top and mid) and like 5-3 with garen

also after being placed in bronze D2 i eventually fell to D3 and said im done with this game, its no fun with so many trolls, every single game or feeders. so i took a long look at myself and said what can --i-- do to help ensure our team wins. (few things, no matter what role i play, out of all 5 of them, i buy wards EVERYTIME i go B during lane phase, then i keep buying them after. why complain about wards when you can be doing it yourself, that 75-150g each time you B wont kill your build, i promise. Another HUGE thing is that i needed to work on dying less, even if i was like 18-10, thats 10 deaths. thats about 10 to many, each time you die you lose presence on the map and i got to thinking about it, is this kill im ONE HIT away from getting worth chasing? what happens if i kill him and then i instantly die? then i can farm my lane or push it while he's dead and i'd lose the whole advantage of him backing out of his lane, plus i'd be giving a kill to someone else. point is, i work on dying less! every game i play so safe and tell myself before i 100% commit, is it really worth it dustin? then i proceed from there. anyways after really looking at my strengths and what i needed to improve on i decided to play quite a few normals and play around with what i needed, and i found flaws in my game i didnt notice before and have been working to improve on them

TLDR: dont get discuraged, anyone can make it out of elo hell, im making fast progress on it.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/37029913#history

dont let the trolls bother you my fellow gamers and keep your attitude positive! Good Luck to everyone.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

02-15-2013

Yeah, the trick with Bronze is just to play pubstompers.