Weird, Powerful Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TehNoobGamerz

02-15-2013

I decided to put up a list of some interesting Builds that can make some champions really shine! Here they are:

60% Cooldown Reduction (AP):

Frozen Heart
Athene's Unholy Grail
Morellonomicon

This build grants a whole ton of passive effects, a fair amount of AP, and a bit of health.

Nooby 101% Lifesteal Build (AD)

Bloodthirster x6

Aimed at haveing 600-800 AD, and over 100% lifesteal! You need to make full use of the bloodthirster's Ad and Lifesteal with every kill passice to make this build shine!

Cooldown AP Build (AP, duh):

Morellonomicon x3
Rabadon's Deathcap x3 (DOMINION: Wooglets Witchcap x3)

60% Cooldown reduction and over 300 AP? Who woulden't want THIS build!

Tanky Impossible-To-Die Build (Not Offenseive):

Warmog's Armor
Thornmail x2
Hexdrinker
Banshee's Veil
Spirit Visage

A build aimed at takeing practically NO damage. Perfect of going all-out-tank!

Ebrithil Umaroth

02-15-2013

You know CDR caps at 40% right? All you need is an Athene's and Ionian boots and you're at 35% add the extra 4% from your masteries and you're at 39% which is only 1% away from the cap.

Champs like AP Cho'Gath would be crazy overpowered if Cooldown Reduction could go over 40%.

FlowyS

02-15-2013

The Recommended Builds aren't too bad if your a newbie. I sometimes use them and I been playing for a long time. I'm not too sure about builds without boots.

Dulston

02-15-2013

Cooldown reduction has a cap of 40%

Bloodthirster's damage and life steal stacks are unique (good luck catching anyone)

Rabadon's bonus AP is unique

Why waste money on 2 thornmails (unique passive again) and have so little hp on a tank? armour and MR get shredded too easily now

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Aww, I thought this was gonna be one of those "Post your wierd-but-viable AP MF and Tryndamere builds" threads.

Like this: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22745345#history
Or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q5t-P6xe_E

Nuke Cloud

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z The Slayer View Post
Aww, I thought this was gonna be one of those "Post your wierd-but-viable AP MF and Tryndamere builds" threads.

Like this: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/22745345#history
Or this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q5t-P6xe_E

how was that ap build even possible on tryn?! the only thing that.........aaahhh never mind. your and ap yi. just hit me. you would get almost full hp from your q with all that ap and your E would hit hard. but your just a one trick pony at that point. no way you could kill 30's with that build. you must have duo's with a lvl 1 or something.

HOMO KPOP

02-16-2013

good troll build thread!

ChiefClive

02-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuk Cloud View Post
how was that ap build even possible on tryn?! the only thing that.........aaahhh never mind. your and ap yi. just hit me. you would get almost full hp from your q with all that ap and your E would hit hard. but your just a one trick pony at that point. no way you could kill 30's with that build. you must have duo's with a lvl 1 or something.
You know that link is to a player that is close to Platinum right? That means he beats 30's in Gold I... consistently too it seems.

GreetingsGoodbye

02-16-2013

My favorite unconventional build is a tanky Leblanc via roa, athene's and rylai's, eventually maxing out cdr with morello's or even frozen heart if the adc from enemy is starting to steamroll. People really underestimate the power of LB's cc's on a short cooldown. You be chaining/silencing left and right, and still tossing in decent damage here and there. People talk so much about maxing AP on LB and it's just dumb. Yeah, she hits hard as hell, but she gets caught, too. She's potentially the biggest cannon, but there's also no one as "glass" as she is. Give her a good amount of defense, and she's more than just a "hit hard and back off" champ. She's a hit "pretty hard" and do a lot more, too, champ. Honestly, she kills squishies just fine without hardly ANY ap at all. And a tanky LeBlanc makes a lot of enemies to really dumb things.

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2013

Actually, there's a very interesting AD Leblanc guide from Siv HD. Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iAUqR1wpnk