Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Quinn and Valor Mechanics Test Session

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I need some willing and capable players to help me test out all of Quinn's mechanics to look for bugs and what not, and I don't mean "screw around for 20 mins in an ARAM". If anybody wants to join me, let me know, but you need to be fluent in English. I have a spreadsheet. I'd like to be very thorough. I'll be posting my results and found bugs in a new thread later linking back to this one. I do this quite often so if you want to get in on it later, but I'm not online, let me know. If you have Skype or Mumble, it would be a great help. Thanks.

Edit: Just send me a friend request; I'll get the session started in a few minutes