I really thought that people were joking...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pulsefire EzreaI

02-15-2013

When they said Twitch was nerfed hard into his grave.

But they were serious. I tried playing Twitch again after not picking him up since November 2011, and from what I saw, he's even more useless than Eve before Stealth Rework and post nerf.

I've really been turned off from using Twitch for good. His Q is definitely useless compared to his prenerf. His W isn't as great and it makes it very hard to deal damage. His E has been nerfed pretty much to the point of not using it at all and he just doesn't seem to do that much damage anymore. The only thing I could say that is somewhat positive is that he can shoot more than 5 ult shots, but even then, the ult shots just add range rather than deal damage.

Is there a way to actually make a great Twitch build, or is putting "great" and "twitch" in the same sentence just a fantasy?

DarkSideCreo

02-15-2013

He's actually getting picked in tourneys now, and many people seem to do very well with him in ranked and draft games. I see him way more often than before his remake.

ImpTaimer

02-15-2013

He has a gimmick. People are taking advantage of it.

He's still a shadow of his former self.

There's really no reason to pick Twitch over MF unless you're going for his gimmick.

One of them is being able to shoot towers with his ult without getting hit by it. You're basically free to backdoor whenever your ult is up.

Vencu

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post

There's really no reason to pick Twitch over MF unless you're going for his gimmick.

One of them is being able to shoot towers with his ult without getting hit by it. You're basically free to backdoor whenever your ult is up.
no, he's a late game monster, that's why they pick him

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post

Not really a gimmick, so much as an actually useful and unique playstyle. He's hella strong in the right hands. MF and Twitch are completely different, not sure why you would even bother to bring her up...

ImpTaimer

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamserX View Post
no, he's a late game monster, that's why they pick him
I'm glad we understand each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWildRaticate View Post
Not really a gimmick, so much as an actually useful and unique playstyle. He's hella strong in the right hands. MF and Twitch are completely different, not sure why you would even bother to bring her up...
The same reason you even bother to argue.

Elyzian

02-15-2013

Lol no. He's in a good place now. He's viable.

He's a late game hyper carry, when he gets items and ults in the proper positioning he melts teams. Or he can stealth and go around and assasinate the enemy ad carry before they can respond.

That being said, his early game is strong as well... With a decent support he can win most trades bot lane.

Stealth (attk speed buff/element of surprise) > have support iniate > throw poison casket to apply 2 stacks > auto attack 3 times > expunge > ignite > kill.

Not alot of other bot laners can exchange with this combo, u will come out on top most of the time.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

"Twitch was better before."

How much tourney play did Twitch see before the update...oh right....none.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsefire EzreaI View Post
When they said Twitch was nerfed hard into his grave.
didnt ppl get over that already? lol

DarkSideCreo

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
didnt ppl get over that already? lol
Seems his rock didn't have connection to lol forums so he missed the drama couple of months ago.