Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Major][In Game] Karthus dying makes appear the grey screen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eternal Demøn

02-15-2013

Priority: Major

Description: When karthus dies, precisely when his passive ends, the whole screen color changes to grey(like if you were dead) and it appears for everyone on the game. The effect is reverted when you revive.

Repro steps:
1) Kill karthus.
2) Wait til his passive expires.
3) Grey screen for everyone(unless karthus) until you revive after being killed.

-- Here were the teams:

Mine:
Thresh
Nami
Kha Zix
Quinn
Kennen

Enemy:
Trundle
Karthus
Quinn
Taric
Olaf

Hope it helps!

Ninja Zorro

Recruiter

02-15-2013

I can confirm this. Dont remember the teams, but i was Quinn and whenever the enemy karthus died everyone on both teams got the grey screen until they revived

TheEnygma

02-15-2013

not to say you're not helping but there's been soooo many topics on this already

Varletry

02-15-2013

Seems to be a bug with passives involving death.

When i died as Zyra in a custom game, both my friends got a gray screen aswell.

Szase

02-15-2013

This happened in my game when Kogmaw died, everyone's screen went grey until they died.

SeriousBread

02-15-2013

http://imgur.com/a/CIGCX Quick Album. It would go grey whenever Zyra would die, and then go back to normal once your champion respawned after a death.