drop hack!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Runimos

02-15-2013

So my whole team was getting d/c and it was saying hacked my team and was kicking them out on purpose to lose. but we ended up winning the game. I know I didnt do such thing. Can riot or any GM plz message me on league or post on this thread and help me through this. This is very discouraging to play knowing league is hackable. I was getting d/c myself and it kept spamming change change change in all chat and these wierd little numeric and symbol stuff. plz get at me asap. I got 2 guys added on my friend list that can vouch for me.

Runimos

02-15-2013

My team's name: Runimos, KoreaKushTemplar, DJKittner, Cocoa, Lumber Jax253. Opposing team's name: AznLyX, calmthefckdown, Fatbill5000, Friendly Ghost0, Kinson2026. These are the names in the game i had. Plz riot look into this and let me know what happened. cuz im sure this isnt the first. i sound pretty ridiculous but i only wanna make my gaming experience and future ones better. Also for other gamers out there who are experiencing it.

GrimFate56

02-15-2013

you should do this sorta thing in a support ticket

Runimos

02-15-2013

yea ive never experienced this so i dnt even know how I should go about reporting it properly. thx for the advice im doing so now.

Runimos

02-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimFate56 View Post
you should do this sorta thing in a support ticket

wheres the support ticket at?

Solumant

02-15-2013

yea this is djkittner, here to confirm that this is real, sivir died or went back, usually ppl dced
i have never had internet problems
somehow we couldnt communicate with enemy team, i think it was blocked