Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RibonucleicAcid1

02-15-2013

I was playing a match along with my friends at my university and then a friend of mine decides to stream HD videos while we are playing. We were having problems because of this and for some reason I got banned from the game because I disconnected and could not log back in. Now my account has been disabled for an extended period of time! Is there any way to appeal my ban? I don't leave games but this lag and disconnection problem is causing problems, but how can I tell Riot this?

Faemles

02-15-2013

but you would have to leave multiple games before getting any sort of time ban...

Adultratedhydra

02-15-2013

You were smacked by Riots Auto ban system for people who leave games Excessively.